Chapter 31: Lark.

One moment Willow was sitting in her class, the next moment she was standing in front of her...house?

Willows eyes widened. What sort of black magic is this? What cult did she join unknowingly? Willow looked to her sides and looked behind her making sure that she was in front of her own house.

Willow stared in shock when she turned around. Normally she would have had jumped and screamed, being creeped in this way, but the person behind her put her in an endless pool of awe.

Behind her stood the most beautiful person she's ever seen. All her life, Willow was sure that Triple had the crown, but the girl in front of her made Triple look like the gum stuck under one's shoe.

The girl who stood before her had the most beautiful green eyes Willow had ever seen. Her eyes were so beautiful, it had Willow wondering if she was wearing lenses. Her smooth black hair was long and shiny as if she just had her hair job done. Her skin, oh her skin! It looked like a delicate porcelain, and if Willow even touched her, she was sure the the girl's skin will break. Her face was all angles and plains, so sharp that she could cut metal with it.

Even though all over it looked like she had spent years in the hospital to perfect her face, it still looked so natural. As if she wasn't wearing lenses nor did she get a hair job or as if she had never had even a single blade touch her face and Willow could believe it.

Willow herself just a week ago found out that she had a Soulmate and he was also the crown Prince of Vampires. Rowan was, after all the most handsome man she'd ever seen. But this girl in front of her, could even put a candle to Rowan the sexiest being.

"Woah!" Said Willow. "You're so beautiful!" Since pretty didn't justify her beauty.

Willow herself wasn't interested in the same gender but she was sure that if she didn't have Rowan, the girl in front of her would have been the love of her life, even if it was one sided.

The girl's face froze. "Open the door." Willow felt that for such a beautiful face, her voice didn't really match. She had expected the Beauty to have a soft melodious voice, but her voice was a but deep, yet it was mellifluous, as if she's singing every word out.

"Of course." Willow said unconsciously, and got to the job, but then she noticed that her bag wasn't with her.

"The key is in my bag, but I can't remember where I placed it." Willow was confused, but she didn't mull over it, she picked the flower pot and slid the key out.

Just before she put the key in the key hole, she snapped out of it. "Wait a minute," Willow looked behind her, at the Beauty. "Who are you? Why should I let you in?"

"I'm a friend of Rowan's." Said the Beauty.

"Oh." Said Willow, she suddenly started feeling down.

Willow unlocked the door, letting the Beauty in. The Beauty walked in like she owned the place. Willow followed her as if she was the guest here.

"Why don't you sit down?" Said Willow trying to take the ownership back.

The Beauty did exactly that, sitting down on the sofa like the Queen that she is, her hair flowing around like a waterfall.

"I think Rowan will be back soon." But Willow didn't know for sure though, she was actually clueless, why was she here? How did she get here? But before she could voice her confusion out, the Beauty opened her mouth.

"I'm hungry."

"Ah?" Said Willow. "Oh, I'll get you something."

Willow rushed to the kitchen to fix up a quick snack. In two minutes she returned with a plate of peanut butter and jelly sandwich since that was the only thing she could make quickly.