six

"Daddy!!!"

"So, Chanhee-hyung, Why are you so dirty, and you have bruises?" Hyunjoon asked as they sat at a restaurant. They had convinced Chanhee to tag along on their weekly dinner date. 

"My family isn't as nice as it seems, I protect Yeonjun from my parents and Seunghyun-hyung." He explained coldly, he wasn't like Juyeon or Jaehyun, he didn't have emotion attached to his trauma.

"That's-that's really cool of you." Sunwoo said as he thought about it. He wished he had someone who would protect him like that. 

"Thank You, Woo." Chanhee smiled as he looked back down at his menu. 

Eric stayed silent as they continued to walk, Kevin had put his flask and vape pen in his pants as to make sure Eric didn't get them. It was a good plan because there was no way that Eric was getting that close to Kevin's dick. 

Kevin could tell that Eric was mad at him, and he understood that Eric thought he needed alcohol and drugs to feel better but he didn't. Not in Kevin's opinion. 

Haknyeon got up to go say 'Hi' to Mrs. and Mrs. Lee because he was getting sick and tired of watching Changmin and Younghoon be sexually frustrated. As he walked into the room Sangyeon was in, he heard Mrs. Yubin telling Sangyeon about Bomi's week at school. 

"Oh~~ Haknyeon, how nice to see you." Gahyeon smiled excitedly as she saw the boy sit next to Sangyeon on the bed. 

"It's nice to see you too Mrs. Gahyeon, and Mrs. Yubin." Haknyeon bowed before laying his head on Sangyeon's shoulder. 

"Daddy!!!" a small voice yelled running over to the phone. Yubin picked up the little girl so Sangyeon and Haknyeon could see her. 

"Princess!!!" Sangyeon whisper shouted with a huge smile on his face. Haknyeon waved at the screen as well, he hadn't seen Bomi for a while. She had Sangyeon's smile. 

"I misseded you daddy." She spoke making grabby hands at the phone, Gahyeon giving her the phone so they could talk while Yubin set the little girl down. 

"I missed you too, Princess, So did Haknyeon." Sangyeon smiled sadly pulling Haknyeon into frame. 

"Hakkie!!" She smiled widely. She hadn't seen Uncle Hakkie for a while. 

"Bumble Bee!! You've gotten so big." He exclaimed waving at the girl. He called her Bumble Bee because he dressed her up as a Bumble Bee on Halloween when she was about two months old.