nine

"master i didn't mean to."

WARNING!!! SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT BADLY WRITTEN SMUT, CHANGMIN HIS NIP PIERCINGS, PUPPY/MASTER  

After Sangyeon and Haknyeon left to their own dorms, Changmin and Younghoon let their ongoing sexual tension end. All day Changmin had been teasing Younghoon. Rubbing his ass against the elders cock when sitting on his lap. Changmin let his pants hang low on his hips so when he bent down Younghoon could see the start of his red lace panties. 

"take off your shirt puppy." Younghoon growled throwing the boy off of his lap. Changmin did as commanded taking off his shirt quickly and standing up straight, he knew after what he had done today he was going to get punished so he better listen. 

"Good boy. Now take your pants off, Leave your panties on." The elder commanded grabbing the toys out of the closet. More specifically, a ball gag, a blindfold, and a vibrating dog tail butt plug. 

"So sexy pup, but you've been a bad boy." Younghoon undressed himself, leaving himself only in his boxers. "This is a ball gag, I'm going to put it on to shut up that pretty mouth of yours." He explained as he put it on. Even though it was a punishment, Younghoon always made sure Changmin knew what was going on. 

Once Changmin had the blindfold on, Younghoon laid the boy over his lap. During punishments, Younghoon usually didn't talk much unless he was explaining what he was going. "Pup, do you want the paddle or masters hand, raise your arm if you want the paddle." Younghoon said rubbing his hand over Changmin's red panties, the youngers precum starting to leak onto Younghoon's thigh. Changmin decided on his masters hand rather than the paddle. 

Younghoon rubbed Changmin's ass before smacking it hard, the skin turning a beautiful pink. "You get twenty for disobeying me and teasing me pup." Younghoon explained as he slapped the boy again, harder this time. 

"Pup, now that your ass is such a nice red, i'll take the gag off." He said as he took the salivia covered ball out of Changmins big mouth. 

"You've ruined your panties pup." Younghoon teased running his hands over the tip through the fabric. 

"master, I didn't mean too." Changmin moaned as Younghoon continued to tease his slit. 

"Do you want me to touch you more pup?" He asked lubing up the plug although Changmin didn't know. "Do you want me to turn you into a cumbucket?" He asked. 

Changmin moaned as he nodded, he needed Younghoon's cock in him. "yes, please, master." He moaned each word. 

i cant write anymore im sorry have this shitty drabble i cant write more i will literally die/