ten

"Are you okay?"

There he stood, Eric cowering underneath him, He wanted to kill the younger. How dare he lead Kijung on. That's what Kijung thought. The blood on his hands and the blood on Eric's thighs matched, Eric was crying. It was his second day here, he came here to be Eric, not to bring back what he was "supposed to be."

He was angry, who would touch someone like that, who would be proud to have blood stained hands, sick freaks. So he tried to find Eric and Kijung. He searched all over campus. He finally found them in the janitors closet. He saw the way Eric was scared, he saw the look of accomplishment on Kijung's face. He saw it all and he was more than angry. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" He yelled. 

Younghoon was still in shock from what had happened last night, mainly the fact that he didn't think he was having sex with Changmin. He didn't process that he was having sex with Changmin, he thought it was a fantasy, a dream. He didn't think Changmin was Changmin. He thought Changmin was someone else, someone he only knew because of a slip up from little Yeonjun. He thought the boy he was having sex with was Choi Chanhee, not Ji Changmin. 

Sangyeon was sad. He was very sad. There was no other descriptors to show what he felt. He was just sad. He had a good reason to be too, his birthday was soon. It was tomorrow, Haknyeon didn't know Sangyeon's birthday, they had never celebrated it, usually he would say he was going to see Bomi and his mothers, while rather he went to the local cafe to buy a slice of cake while he sang to himself. His mothers were busy and Bomi was young. Sangyeon could handle being alone on his birthday, but this time. He was extremely sad that he would be alone,  he didn't know why, but this year felt different. 

He would soon find out why it felt so different. 

"Who are you to say, I, have to leave the little girl alone." Kijung seethed looking at the older boy in front of him. "She deserves it." 

"He deserves it? You think he deserves it?" He laughed, "Pathetic. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this. He doesn't deserve the shame and trauma you are bringing to him. You do. You're the one who deserves it." He was outraged. 

"Get out of here Ji." Kijung growled, he was not going to lose. 

With that, Kijung was gifted with several punches to his side. Once he was done, Changmin pulled Eric to his feet and brought him to the boys bathroom. "Are you okay, Eric?" He asked. The younger was frozen, staring at his bleeding thighs as he swung them back and forth from his position on the counter. 

"Eric...Are you with me buddy?" He asked again, the younger nodded tears  falling onto his thighs. "Can you look at me buddy?" Changmin gently rubbed the young boys back. Eric looked up sadly. "Do you want a hug?" the elder asked lifting his hand up to wipe Eric's tears. 

"Hyung?" Eric croaked, not answering Changmin's question. He needed to know this first. 

"Yeah, buddy?" Changmin smiled running a hand through the young boys hair. 

"Why did you stop him?"