fifteen

"IT'S SO BIG, WOOWOO!!!"

Kevin soon realized he should of listened to Eric when he said he physically needed alcohol of nicotine in him. He realized it when the boy ended up getting sick on the kitchen floor. Jaehyun was nice enough to clean it up, but Kevin still felt terrible how he treated the younger, and Jacob was nursing Eric on the couch. 

"I-I told you I needed it, hyung." He groaned when he saw Kevin's fae in front of him. 

"I know, Eric. I didn't realize you would actually get sick. I'm sorry." He apologized putting a new towel on the youngest's forehead. 

Juyeon refused to acknowledge anyone, including Jaehyun. Everyone was worried, all he did was lay in his room with the door locked, not letting anyone in, and he only came out to use the bathroom or pick up the food his roommates left him. 

People thought he was a murderer, they thought he was going to kill him. They didn't realize that Juyeon was already under so much pressure. He always was a disappointment to his sister. His parents, sure it hurt to be hated by them. But it hurt more than anything that his sister never even gave him a chance. He didn't even know why. 

Jaehyun tried to get people to stop, he really did. But the Ji Changmin had started the rumor, there was no killing it after that.  So Jaehyun did the next best thing. He went to Changmin's dorm.

He knocked harshly on the door. He wasn't going to spend time being nice. He was angry. He was disappointed to begin with but that slowly morphed into anger. 

"Lee Jaehyun?" Younghoon asked opening the door for the younger. Jaehyun paid him no mind, pushing him to the side before going over to where he saw Changmin sitting next to one of the past exchange students, Mark. 

He grabbed the poy by his collar, yanking him off the couch. "YO, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Changmin yelled as he stumbled over his feet confused as to where the elder was taking him. 

"I'm taking you to the janitor's closet, and there I'm going to tell you how you have ruined my best friends life." Jaehyun seethed, ignoring the concerned looks that were sent his and Changmin's direction.

Chanhee, Hyunjoon, Sangyeon, Haknyeon, Bomi, and Mina were on their way to Sunwoo's mansion to look around with the boys parents, Mina had come so she could see where her baby would be staying. 

Sunwoo met them outside the new mansion, picking Bomi up so she saw more than the "tall peoples" knees. 

"IT'S SO BIG, WOOWOO."  She squealed causing Sunwoo's parents to laugh. 

"Come on, son. Show them around." His father laughed patting Sangyeon on the shoulder as the group entered the big black gates.