seventeen

"And?"

Lee Taeil was let out of jail two days ago. No one other than Jaehyun knew. He always checked the inmate list. Taeil was angry at Juyeon. No. Not angry, he was furious. If it weren't for Juyeon, he wouldn't of been in prison. 

So, Taeil had a plan. He was going to find Juyeon. He was going to find him, and make him pay for what he had done. 

"What do you mean, Lee?" Changmin asked annoyed and confused. 

"Lee Taeil. Juyeon's brother, the one who murdered his sister, he was bailed out of prison the other day. I-I think he's going to come after Juyeon." Jaehyun explained as he started untying Changmin. 

"Have you told Juyeon his brother is out of jail?" Changmin asked scoffing. Jaehyun has obviously never dealt with criminals before. 

"No, I haven't had the chance to talk to him." The elder sighed, flicking Changmin's arm out of anger. 

"One, what do you mean, you guys live together? And two, why did you flick me?" He asked rolling his eyes. 

"After what happened he hasn't come out of his room. And because you were being a bitch." Jaehyun mumbled as he continued trying to untie the knot. 

"What do you think his brother is going to do?" 

"See you at your next appointment, Mina." Sangyeon waved paying the uber before they drove away. 

"Hey, Sangyeon!" Sunwoo called from his Convertible Cadillac. 

"Yeah?" Sangyeon asked carrying Bomi over to the car with him. 

"We're gonna start moving in Chanhee and Hyunjoon's stuff, do you want to go pick up your's and Bomi's? We could probably stop by Walmart and start setting up the nursery too." Sunwoo asked as he put on his seatbelt. 

"I don't know, what do you think Bomi? Do you wanna go get stuff or do you want to go back to Grandma's?" Sangyeon asked the little girl in his arms. 

"Do I get to stay with you while we shop?" She asked. Sangyeon's heart hurt with those words. 

"Of course you do, Princess." He smiled sadly as he set her in the back of the Cadillac, next to Hyunjoon. 

 He walked around the car and jumped into the seat on the other side of Bomi. 

"We need to get a carseat." Chanhee mumbled as he started the car, he was the only one with a driver's license. 

"I don't just think he's going to do that. I know so." Jaehyun said, getting up and grabbing a knife to cut the knot with. 

"Goddamn how tight did you tie that knot?" Changmin groaned. 

"Just be lucky I'm getting you out." Jaehyun growled sawing at the rope. 

Taeil had met up with an old friend of his, Choi Seunghyun. They had met up to go over the plan. 

"So who are we after?" Seunghyun asked as he handed Taeil a beer. 

"Two boys." 

"I gathered that what are their names?" 

"Lee Juyeon." Taeil said taking a drink from his beer. 

"And?" Seunghyun asked getting annoyed with his bestfriend. 

"Ji Changmin."