Chapter 12

A/n a little bit steamy

-

2 weeks later

It was supposed to be just a movie night, but Hyunjin could not just ignore the stunning figure lying next to him, so he "silently" observed his godly features.

Neatly arched eyebrows, round brown eyes with delicate dark eyelashes, small refined nose, adorable chubby cheeks with one little mole on the left one, and a small kissable heart shaped lips. Not to mention he had a baby-faced feature, making him look sinfully adorable, even when he was mad.

"Stop staring at me, Hwang." Jisung jokingly stated but his eyes never left the screen.

"The movie is boring, I'd rather watch you." Hyunjin shamelessly flirted.

It was so cheesy and he could not believe such statement even left his mouth, but at least he got the younger's attention fully on him now.

"Hm? What's so interesting about me?" Jisung curiously asked.

"You just look perfect. No doubt about that." Hyunjin responded in a low seductively coy tone.

Propping his body up with his right elbow, Hyunjin then proceeded to turn his body to the side; trapping Jisung's body with his and the wall next to the younger.

The older could hear a small hitch coming from Jisung when he lifted his chin. He chuckled when he saw the younger's cheeks gradually dusted with rosy color and his eyes darted everywhere while blinking adorably.

Cute.

Without wasting any second, Hyunjin connected their lips, pulling him into a slow passionate kiss. Jisung did not kiss back right away, though. It seemed like he was too stunned to even respond. Then, after three seconds or so, the younger slowly kissed back, humming within the kiss as he hooked his small hands behind the older's neck.

Hovering over the younger, Hyunjin deepened the kiss. The older then gripped on the back of Jisung's thighs and Jisung immediately lifted and spread his legs, allowing the older to press their bodies even closer.

This felt so surreal and Hyunjin could not get enough. He never once thought to dominate anyone like this until he met Jisung.

Moans left Jisung's mouth as Hyunjin nibbled on the younger's delicate neck while grinding on his member. Moving his head back, the older could not help but smirk as he looked at the sight under him; hair tousled, eyes closed tightly, mouth slightly agape while releasing some unholy sounds, neck and collarbones painted with red marks, while the younger's hands gripped firmly on his shoulders.

After a while, Jisung opened his eyes, staring at the older seductively.

"Inside... I want you inside me."

And just like that, Hyunjin spurted his sperm and woke up from his wet dream.

As soon as he regained his consciousness, he could feel the wetness inside his briefs, making him groan. Thankfully, Jisung has left so he did not have to go through an awkward and humiliating moment.

Putting that aside, he could not believe he just had a wet dream with his roommate. Recalling the dream certainly was a wrong move, but he could not help it. The sight, the proximity, the sensation; all of it just felt heavenly right.

When he was with Chan back then, he just let the older to take control, so it was shocking him--even if it was just a dream--when he went bold and initiated to make the first move.

After taking a shower, Hyunjin ate the breakfast left by the younger. It was a some sort of Inkigayo sandwich and a pack of black sugar milk tea almond this time. The note would always be the same; asking a kiss on the cheek in return, yet it never failed to make the older became a blushing mess.

They just met no more than two weeks ago, yet they acted like a couple already. Oddly enough, neither of them thought it was weird. They just found it natural.

It was common for Hyunjin to show his clingy and cuddly sides once he was close enough with someone. It would take some times, though. But, Jisung was definitely an exception. However, it seemed like his body craved for more and having his mind to visualize his hidden desire in form of a dream was absolutely not helping at all.

He just hoped that the unholy scene would not show up out of nowhere when Jisung was around since he was afraid he could not control it.

>~<

Hyunjin was on his way to his dorm while happily swinging his reusable canvas bag that contained two boxes of doshirak*, two large sachets of butter-grilled squid, and two cans of soda.

(A/n *doshirak means Korean lunchbox)

Once he arrived, he immediately heated up the doshirak in the microwave. Then, while he waited for the food to cook, he put the beverages into the fridge and walked to his room to put his backpack on his study table and change into a comfy clothes, before walking back to the living room.

Hyunjin was humming a song that recently played on his phone when Sunwoo stepped into the dorm.

"You look so happy that it irritates me." He said jokingly and unexpectedly before waving his hand and entering his shared room, leaving Hyunjin with a dumbfounded look. But, he laughed softly not long after that, especially since the younger's savageness reminded him of Seungmin.

After one minute or so, Hyunjin took out the food from the microwave and brought them to his room, placing them on his study table.

He knew for a fact that Jisung would be back soon, so while waiting for him to arrive, he decided to take a shower. As he was washing his body, he chuckled when he heard a faint bickering coming from the living room. It was definitely Jisung and Eric.

Fifteen minutes has passed when Hyunjin stepped out of the bathroom. He could hear a faint singing voice from inside his shared room and it became clearer as he opened the door. It sounds so incredibly beautiful. He surely needed to ask the younger to sing more later.

As the door opened wider, Hyunjin's body froze instantly. In front of him, the younger was only wearing sweatpants and haven't had a chance to cover his upper body.

Hyunjin knew that Jisung had a petite body, but he never once saw what was behind those clothes and now that his eyes had seen such wonderful sight, he could not help but recall the image of him and the younger this morning.

He gulped. Tonight would be a long night for sure.