Epilogue [M]

A/n Hey! You wanna come in?

-

8 years later

After graduating, Jisung chose to live in South Korea, renting an apartment near his workplace. Hyunjin's parents actually offered him to stay in their house as he also worked in one of the their restaurants, but he declined the offer.

Several days after the couple finally reconciled 8 years ago, was the same day where both Hyunjin's parents--especially his mother--agreed to let go of the past and welcomed the younger warmly. Months later, both Han's and Hwang's family finally met for the very first time. It was a heartwarming encounter and all of them could not be happier despite the tragedy.

Yesterday, 8 years later, which was the exact same day as they started to date, they got married. Jisung actually did not care about their status, what mattered to him was the fact that they loved each other, but Hyunjin insisted to make it official and legal even when some people would never acknowledge the status, but they were together in this.

"Have you finished packing?" Hyunjin asked. They apparently had planned to move together after getting married.

"Most of it."

Hugging his husband from the back, he stated, "let's have some lunch together then."

>~<

Decorating room and arranging furnitures might sound exhausting, but the newlywed thought otherwise. So here they were, postponing their honeymoon and spending time to tidy up instead.

They agreed not to buy a big house with more than three floors just like Hyunjin's; they settled with a medium two-storey building with a garden in the front and back yard.

The newlywed also had a new family member named Kkami. It was a dog Mr. Lee gave them as a wedding gift. Hyunjin actually used to have one named Kkumi. Sadly, it passed away about one year ago.

After finishing their job for the day, they could finally take a shower and might as well have some rest. Jisung just called a food delivery service when the older entered their bed room.

"I just order Samgyetang*. They'll probably arrive about thirty minutes or so from now." The younger announced as he stretched his body then plopped his back down onto the bed.

(A/n it's a Korean ginseng chicken soup)

"Too bad. I'm really hungry."

Jisung pouted. "I'm sorry, I didn't order sooner."

The older chuckled. Honestly speaking, he was not that hungry. But he loved to tease his husband.

"You'll be forgiven if you give me some appetizers first."

The younger blushed at the sentence, knowing exactly what the older implied. Then, as he was thinking about what to answer, the bed dipped. His husband figure appeared above him not long after that.

"Can I have my appetizers now?"

After receiving a nod from the younger, Hyunjin slowly unlatched Jisung's bathrobe belt. He took his sweet time to unfold the material before it eventually revealed his husband's petite body. He licked his lips at the sight under him.

⚠️

Jisung weakly moaned when his husband's fingers played with one of his nipples before moving them down to palm his dick. "Feels good?"