Chapter 13

"You've prepared dinner. Let's eat it while watching a movie!" Jisung excitedly suggested.

Feeling like he has stared at the younger for too long, Hyunjin averted his eyes and cleared his throat afterward.

"Sure."

The older then walked toward the younger and took his sweater that lay on the bed. He placed it on Jisung's head, indirectly asking the younger to put something on, before walking toward the study table and taking the reheat food.

"My bed or yours?"

"Yours, please!" Jisung cutely responded after he put on the sweater.

Jisung has finished his dinner about five minutes ago, while Hyunjin has not even eaten half of it. His mind was too occupied with something else and it was definitely not the movie they were watching at the moment.

The younger pouted and decided to take the food from the older's hands and fed him instead. Hyunjin did not complain, though. He secretly liked it when Jisung's attention was fully on him.

"Wait here, I'm going to bring some water." Jisung announced after Hyunjin finished his food.

"Oh, I bought some soda. It's in the fridge." Hyunjin stated, earning a small okay from Jisung.

Hyunjin tapped the pause button and checked on his phone while waiting for the younger to return.

"You know we have morning class tomorrow right?" Jisung asked as he sat next to the older and Hyunjin just nodded at that.

The younger chuckled. "Well, the soda you bought, young man, contains alcohol."

Hyunjin let out a soft gasp and took the beverage from the younger's hand. The can's color was hot pink and it had a little girl drawing on it. Not to mention it was peach flavored, so he did not put any second thought and absentmindedly took it.

"I'm sorry. We can keep it for later." Hyunjin apologized.

Jisung giggled. "The alcohol percentage isn't that high anyway. I'm pretty sure we're going to be fine."

Truth be told, both of them never drank any alcohol beverage before, meaning they did not know their alcohol tolerance.

So, they were not sure on what or who to blame now, especially since they were kissing hungrily now, gnawing and sucking at each other's lips. Jisung's hands firmly clutched at Hyunjin's hair while the older's hands roamed over the younger's body.

Just like what happened in his dream, Hyunjin pressed their clothed members, softly grinding and making both of them elicited some muffled moans.

At this point, they did not even care about what made them did what they did. One thing for sure, they were too intoxicated by each other's touch that they forgot when to stop.

-

A/n stream~~~