Chapter 18

It was Friday now. Both Hyunjin and Jisung did not have any classes to attend after lunch so they headed to the dorm together.

The weather has started to warm up, but it was still comfortable enough to have some cuddle time. As usual, Hyunjin just rested his head on Jisung's chest, breathing in the younger's calming lavender fragrance.

"It's nice to cuddle, isn't it?"

"Yea, let's stay like this and sing for me, Hannie."

"But I want to go somewhere, though."

Hyunjin whined at that and gripped the younger's body even tighter. But minutes later, Jisung has successfully persuaded the older who dramatically gave up in defeat.

>~<

It took about forty minutes by bus for them to finally get there. It was simply a forest park, but Jisung has not been able to explore the place since he got here, so he decided to visit the place that day.

Despite the quite short distance of the park to Hyunjin's house, it was actually Hyunjin's first time too to go there, considering he barely spent time outside the house.

The forest park was really huge, so Jisung purchased some payment to rent two bikes earlier on the bus.

It would be a blinding and hot daytime if they visited the park in the summer, but they were greeted with a light cold breeze as they propelled the bike.

Hyunjin, who kept whining on the way to the park, stopped every once in a while to take a picture of flowers that have started to bloom. On the other side, Jisung just observed him from behind and smiled, feeling glad that the older could have a good time.

There were still several parts of the park that they haven't explored yet, but they decided to stop and sit near the lake, feeling a gentle touch of spring wind while observing the area.

Jisung chuckled when he saw the older who playfully tilted his head at a rather small retriever that sat not far from them. The dog was copying Hyunjin's head move before it walked toward the older slowly.

Realizing the dog walked toward the two college boys, the dog's owner smiled and gave them permission to play with it.

"Play with his ears, he really likes it." The old man stated.

Hyunjin nodded at the request but Jisung could see the slight nervousness on the older's face.

"Make a fist and let him approach you." The younger instructed calmly and Hyunjin immediately complied.

Minutes later, Hyunjin giggled as he played with the dog, feeling the soft fur in his hands while getting some wet kisses from the dog. On the other hand, Jisung talked with the dog's owner, listening to every story he said about the park and the dog. He even suggested Jisung several nice spots in Seoul to visit.

After parting ways with the dog's owner, Hyunjin and Jisung placed the rented bikes back onto the rack and secured the lock into its place, deciding to explore the park by their feet.

"Why don't you adopt a dog if you really like it?" Jisung curiously asked since Hyunjin kept pouting.

Hyunjin halted his steps. His mouth went agape and he hugged the younger so suddenly, making him yelp.

"I actually never thought about it. Wow! You're genius, Han Jisung!"

Jisung deadpanned; did not know if the older was that dumb or he was indeed a genius for thinking such logic.

"But we cannot bring any pets to the dorm." The older whined. "I don't know if my mom will even allow me to have one at home too."

"Ask her then."