Prologue Pt. 1

December 7, 20XX

Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, during a stormy night, two white-haired figures can be seen aboard a massive aircraft carrier.

???: "How far are we from Pearl Harbour?"

??? #2: "We're about 10 miles away, Enterprise."

Enterprise: "That's good. Radio the fleet that we're approaching the from the South, ****** ."

??? #2: "I told you not to call me that, Enterprise. Just call me Delta."

Enterprise: "But why? It's been over a month and yet you still consider your name a curse. It's not you fault she's gone. It was the siren's fault."

Delta: "I know but still, if only I wasn't stubborn she could still be here with us."

Enterprise: *sigh* "I know you may be my escort but please remember that we're still friends. I was there when she sunk and it hurts me just as much it hurts you; to see a friend go. She gave her life up to save you, so don't put the blame on yourself. You shouldn't be mad at yourself. Instead smile and be happy for her."

Delta: "But I am a weapon, WE are weapons made to fight the sirens. So emotions are illogical and merely hinder our decision making. My emotions are what caused her to sink."

Enterprise: "You may think of that but I consider people like us humans because we still feel these emotions. If we were truly just weapons then the humans could have just made us do  everything they want us to, yet here we are freely conversing with one another and not always focusing on the mission. If YOU were a weapon then you would not pity yourself for the lost of your sister. The bond I saw between you and you sister was not fake I saw the happiness in your eyes whenever we were in the sakura grove, watching them bloom during the spring."

Delta: "... You're right *sigh* It's just that it's hard to live like this without her."

Enterprise: " I know, that is why we live for her. As long as one of us is alive she will not be forgotten. For her memories live on within us."

Delta: " Thank you, I guess the war is taking its toll on me. I'll try to contact the fleet now."

Enterprise: "Anytime. That's what friends are for."

Delta(Radio) : "Azur fleet come in over."

After a few minutes of silence a female voice replies in the radio.

Radio: "Copy that. This HMS Prince of Wales of the Azur Fleet who is this? Over."

Enterprise: "This is USS Enterprise, hull designation CVN-80 with ****-***** designation ***-*** approaching Pearl Harbour from the South. E.T.A. 30 minutes."

Wales: "Copy. Proceed to harbour 10 for repairs. Welcome home ladies."

Enterprise: "Copy. Good to be back. Enterprise out."

Enterprise puts down the radio and turns around to see Delta looking towards the horizon. She approaches her and places a hand on her shoulder.

Enterprise: "Come on we can get over this together. Remember she wanted us to be happy."

Delta: "Yeah, let's go."

Time skip...

After arriving in Pearl Harbour and docking their ships Enterprise and Delta go to the command center where they are met by Wales and another woman.