Chapter 6: The End Of An Era

Everyone was now gathered at Bay 5 finishing the final preparations before they set sail towards the mirror seas. The group consisted of Hatakaze, Ashigara, Naka and Amagi as the flagship. Delta and Enterprise was aboard Amagi's ship but were ready to shift in their riggings should they need to.

(Hatakaze)

(Hatakaze)

(Naka)

Delta:"Is everyone set?"

All: "Hai."

Delta: "Alright, let's go and get Kaga back."

They then left began to cruise to the mirror seas.

Timeskip...

The fleet was nearing to where Kaga was last spotted and they entered an area they recognized was the venue where the naval games took place in. The shrines and building were on fire and no signs of life could be seen.

Amagi: "Such destruction layed upon the areas occupied by these sirens. Just a few months ago I passed through here but now there is nothing left."

Hatakaze: "To think the siren would attack the place where the naval games were held in."

Delta: "A new enemy carries new tactics which may seems unpredictable at first but fight them an enough number times then a pattern will emerge."

Amagi: "Still, a tactic as bold as this."

Ashigara: "Houshou's recon planes have detected nearby enemies."

Enterprise: *whispers* "You know we could just send in some planes and clear the sea."

Delta: *whispers* "As much as I would love to do that we can't expose our cover yet, plus on the bright side this would be a good time for then to realise just how strong those planes are."

Enterprise: "Fine, still a few bombs should do the trick."

Delta: *sigh* "You and your bombs."