Chapter 5: Retreival

After leaving her note Kaga set sail for the mirror seas to fight the sirens.

Kaga: "I'll show them that battleships still rule the seas."

Meanwhile...

Amagi was walking towards Delta's office to report about her recent commission when she saw Ashigara running towards her.

(Ashigara)

Ashigara: "Amagi, we got a problem."

Amagi: "What is it?"

Ashigara: "It's about Kaga, let's go to the commander first so she will be informed as well."

Amagi nods then the two proceed to speed walk to the commander's office before entering. Inside was Delta and Enterprise who were now focused on their sudden arrival.

Delta: "Ah, Amagi, Ashigara what seems to be the rush."

Amagi: "Ashigara has news regarding Kaga and wanted to tell all of us."

Ashigara: "Kaga left for the mirror seas. We saw her skating in the ocean and went to her house and found a note saying she'll fight the sirens alone to prove her worth."

Ashigara then gives the letter to Amagi before giving it to Delta.

Amagi: "It's just like you to write something like this, Kaga."

Delta: "It seems something ticked her off after our talk from earlier. *sigh* What a drag...but she is my friend."

Delta: "Is there anyone searching for her now?"

Ashigara: "A destroyer recon Fleet was sent but I don't think they have the firepower to handle the mirror seas."

Delta: "Alright, here's what we do. Amagi ask Houshou if you can borrow some her planes and send them to help us search the mirror seas for Kaga. Ashigara gather a small task force near Bay 5 and wait for us there."

Ashigara: "Hai, shikikan-sama."

Ashigara then leaves the office in search of other ships that could help the search for Kaga.

Enterprise: "What about you? Will you also come?"

Delta: "Of course and we may need you so bring some tools just in case anyone needs repairs while we're their."

Enterprise nods and leaves the room as well leaving Amagi and Delta.

Amagi: "What will you do to Kaga when we bring her back."

Delta: "I guess nothing to severe seeing as she must have a motive. Something tells me that someone must have ticked  her off when she left my office earlier."