Prologue Pt. IV

We see a figure overseeing the transportation of what looks to be black mental cubes coming from the portal.

(The Empress III)

(The Empress III)

???: "Milady, Omitter's Fleet have made contact against the Azur Fleet. Should we send the others to take care of them?"

Empress turned around to find one of her subordinate, Observer patiently waiting for her answer.

(Observer Alpha)

Empress: "No. Our top priority is to ensure the transport of the mental cube. Omitter can handle herself."

Observer: "Of course. What about the girl?"

Empress: *smirks* "She'll be mine soon enough."

Meanwhile, we see the two carriers who transformed their ships into their riggings on a Island a kilometer away from the back of the portal.

Delta (With Binoculars): "Wales was right, our planes would've been shredded by those SAM sites."

Enterprise: "What about the portal? Are there any sirens guarding it?"

Delta: "I count 7 destroyers, 5 cruisers, 3 battleships and 1 carrier."

The Empress and Observer suddenly comes into view from the binoculars.

Delta: "Shit. Things just got harder."

Enterprise: "What do you mean?"

Delta hands the binoculars to Enterprise showing her the two high class sirens.

Enterprise: "Of all the places you had to be, it had to here."

Delta: "They did say she was here. Nothing we can do now. Get the charges. We need to get going. The others can only buy as so much time before they need to retreat."

Their plan was to place two remote controlled c4 charges that has enough firepower to destroy the portal but not damage the energy cube.

As they were leaving Enterprise grabs Delta's arm.