The Battle Of the Atlantic Pt. II

Delta: "After a torpedo damaged his steering gear, the Bismarck was caught in an endless circle as the admiral radioed to command, "Ship unmanoeuvrable, We shall fight to the last shell. Long live the Führer.""

Bismarck: "A carrier sank me?"

Delta: "No, it incapacitated you but due to previously mentioned bad weather the British forces could not shoot at Bismarck yet in fear of friendly fire. They waited for daylight to come as battleships King George V and Rodney approached the incapacitated battleship."

Wales: "Sister."

Delta: "With clear weather and their aim true they began to engage the Bismarck quickly hitting his armour. Although his steering gear was incapacitated, his guns were not and he managed to fire near misses on Rodney but within half an hour all his guns were incapacitated as well. However, despite close range shelling from Rodney and continuous shelling from KGV, Bismarck did not sink. A survey conducted years after the event determined that only 4 shells from both British battleships managed to penetrate the Bismarck's armour."

This brought a small smile from the Ironblood ships knowing how strong their armour was compared to the Royal Navy's shell.

Delta: "After a few hours the British battleships were forced to leave-."

Q.E.: "What?! How could they just let an opportunity like that pass?!"

Delta: "Tsk, 1 more noisy outburst and I'll personally see you walk the plank."

This caused Q.E. to shut her mouth and stand beside Warspite.

Hiryuu: "So sensei and senpai do share the same dark side."

Soryuu: "Uh, Hiryuu..."

Hiryuu: "Yes, nee-san?"

Soryuu points her finger to which Hiryuu follows and sees two large foxes glaring down upon her.

Kaga: "It seems you have a death wish, Hiryuu!"

Delta: "Discipline should be your next lesson."

Hiryuu once again hid behind Soryuu in an attempt to hide from the two white foxes.

Soryuu: "Sometimes I think you need to learn to just shut your mouth Hiryuu."

After the short scuffle they continued the tour.

Delta: "As I was saying, due to low fuel the British battleships were forced to retreat. Heavy cruiser Dorsetshire launched 3 torpedoes hitting the Bismarck directly but it wasn't until the German sailors set off scuttling charges did he begin to sink."

Delta then approached a button before pressing it.

Speaker: "At the bottom of the ocean, the depths of the abyss. They are bound by iron and blood. The flagship of the navy, the terror of the seas. His guns have gone silent at last."

A guitar solo was the last thing heard before the speaker went silent.

Bismarck: "What about the rest?"

Delta: "*sigh* It only gets worst."

They all exit the room and return to the main gallery.

Delta: "Despite the sinking of the Bismarck, there were still the threat of U-boats and other capital ships present in the Atlantic that needed to be taken care of. For the U-boat problem, the boarding of U-559 helped the British break the enigma code causing U-boat raid casualties to lessen and more U-boats to be sunk."