Prologue Pt. II

After gathering all the resources needed for the battle, every ship of the Azur Fleet are gathered outside the Harbour waiting for the command to move. Each of the nations' commanders are over viewing their remaining forces before finally giving the go ahead to move.

Enterprise: "All troops forward, let us reclaim our world from the sirens. FOR FREEDOM!!!"

All: "For freedom!"

And with a loud battle cry the Azur Fleet now sails North towards the Bering Sea to face the siren.

Time skip...

We see Enterprise aboard her ship next to Delta's own ship. The former decided to talk with the latter who was in her personal cabin. As Enterprise enters the cabin she sees Delta looking at the wall filled with paintings specifically two paintings. The two paintings depicted two well known events of the Second World War, the sinking of the HMS Hood and the battle of Midway.

Enterprise: "I always seem to forget that you have the coziest cabin among everyone else."

Delta: "I merely enjoy reading and studying the events that happened before we were created. I even have spare memory cubes containing a footage that I was able to reconstruct from the war."

Enterprise: *smiles* "See, this is what I mean. You're not a weapon because you would not need of these records of yours or these paintings you scavenge if you were only meant to destroy. You are free to do whatever you want and no one must tell you otherwise."

Delta merely spared a glance towards Enterprise before she resumed looking at the paintings.

Enterprise: "I worry for you sometimes *****."

Hearing Enterprise use her real name Delta finally looked at Enterprise and Enterprise saw Delta's tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes.

Delta (sobbing): "It h...urts, i...it hurts s...o much. My chest continues to tighten around my heart. All these emotions I continue to feel ever since her death it is killing me from the inside. Please Enterprise make it stop. I beg of you."

Enterprise hugs her grieving friend for she also feels her pain with the lost of a close friend. Delta accepts the hug and buries her head on the crook of Enterprise's neck.

Enterprise: "There, there let it all out. It's not good to keep up all your pent up emotions. Hey look at me."

Delta red puffy eyes looks at Enterprise's teal ones.

Enterprise: "You can do this, I know you can. You are a commander. You earned that title. Why waste it and throw it away. Show me no, show all off us the person who deserves the title as the Commander of the Japanese Navy. It's what **** would have wanted. So please don't reject your emotions. Don't just throw away your life during a battle and remember that the people who love you are waiting for you to return. It hurts me to see the person I love be this hurt and I can't do anything to help her."

Delta's blue eyes observed teal eyes to look whether there was a doubt in what she said but found none. Shock was evident in Delta's eyes, never had she ever expected for Enterprise to tell her has those sort of feelings towards her. Neither of them knew that their faces were slowly getting closer to each other but before anything else could happen a knock on the cabin door interrupted them.

??? : "Enterprise-sama, *****-sama we are approaching our destination. The other commanders have requested your presence aboard Enterprise's ship."

Sighing Enterprise looked at the door before focusing her attention back to Delta.

Enterprise: "Come on, the oth-mph"