Chapter 2: The Offer

After the initial shock Amagi asked Akagi what she was doing and found out that she followed Nagato and Mikasa here. Needless to say, Amagi was less than happy knowing that her sister snuck out of the house without her permission.

After the whole fiasco Amagi let the three inside the house and lead then to the living room as they all sat in the couch. The group then began admiring the design of the house. The floor had white tatami mats while the walls had  traditional calligraphy on one side while the other side had objects they didn't know of that were hanging from racks. The most notible objects they saw were two flags that they weren't familiar with mounted on the wall. One flag was white with a big red circle in the middle, while the other one had red and white stripes with stars in the upper right corner.

Nagato: "This house is simple yet quite beautiful. The design seem to be a mix of our culture and that of another."

Enterprise: "Why thank you."

The group were now alerted of her presence as they turned their heads to the hallway leading to the kitchen.

Nagato, Mikasa and Akagi all bow as a sign of thanks for letting them in their house.

Nagato: "We thank you for letting us in your home, Ms.?"

Enterprise: "Enterprise. We're sorry we had to lie on our info sheets, we only wanted to stay hidden from any potential eyes of interest. It's a pleasure to meet the acquaintance of ship girls normally commanders are the only humans who have the prevlige."

Mikasa: "Why, who told you that?"

Enterprise: "Oh, just heard some chit-chat in town."

Out of their view, Enterprise was holding a book behind her back that was labeled "Guide to the World of Azur Lane ." that she found in Delta's ship.

Enterprise: "Now, would you like to eat? We prepared food enough for all of us."

They then followed Enterprise to the dining room and we're amazed by the assortment of food lined up on the table. Most were recognizable as they were dishes commonly found in the Sakura Empire such as tempura and sushi while others were foreign to them. There were also Sake bottles for drinking later. As they sat down, Amagi noticed that someone was missing.

Amagi: "Where's Delta?"

Enterprise: "Oh, she should be upstairs. I lent her some clothes as the only clothes she had were still in the washer. She said we could start without her so let's dig in."

All: "Itadakimasu."

As they were eating foot steps could be heard coming from the stairs and was followed by a low voice.

???: "E-Enterprise, could you come here for a moment."

Enterprise: "Excuse me for a moment, that would probably be Delta."

Enterprise stood up and left the dining room before being met by a blushing Delta wearing the clothes Enterprise lent her.