Prologue Pt III

We now see Enterprise and Delta conversing inside a plane as they approach their drop point.

Enterprise: "Are you sure we won't get detected by their radar.?"

Delta: "Positive. No radar should be able to detect at an altitude this high."

Enterprise: "And how high are we exactly?"

Delta: "You'll find out later. First, let's make sure we have everything we need."

Enterprise: *sigh* "I can't believe you had a plane this big to carry as towards our drop point."

Delta: "Well, I am an aircraft carrier so I had this plane just in case we needed to transport something big."

Enterprise: "Still, even I don't have cargo planes."

Delta: "Remember, I was refitted to more of a support carrier. You carry more fighters and bombers than me."

Enterprise: "Yeah, but you have more choppers. In terms of capability, your utility outmatches my offensive capabilities."

Delta: "Still, I can't drop bombs to blow my enemies away to kingdom come."

Enterprise: "I don't just drop nukes."

Delta just stared at Enterprise with "really" look.

Enterprise: "Ok, maybe I did drop one, but it was a cockroach you know how I hate those things."

Delta: "You destroyed an Island for a cockroach that didn't even die."

Enterprise: "Ehe...hehehe. Still haven't let that go."

Before either of them could continue their conversation an alarm went off signaling that they arrived at their jump destination.

A.I.: "E.T.A. to jump destination 30 minutes."

Delta: "Come on. Let's pack our gear and meet up at the ramp."

After they finished gathering all the gear they needed, they met up at the backside of the plane before Enterprise realized something.

Enterprise: "Uhm, Delta."

Delta: "Hm?"

Enterprise: "Where's our parachute?"

Delta: "What would we need a parachute for?"

Enterprise: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! So we don't die on impact from the water."

Delta: "We're ships, we won't die from that. Think of it like jumping from a very high diving board and landing in the water with a nice splash."

Enterprise: "Don't you mean breaking every single bone in our body? Besides how high are we exactly?"

Delta: "Relax. I did this before and I'm still here. Besides the parachute would give us away. For how high we are, I had to find how high our radar can detect planes and add a few feet just to be sure. Then factoring out the time it takes to fall from said height I was able to find a safe enough height where we could jump."

Enterprise: "And that was?"

Delta: "40,000 feet."

Enterprise: "4-40-40,000 FEET?! Are you nuts we're gonna die from this."

Delta: "No we're not. Usually you're the optimistic one and I am the pessimistic one. Look how the roles have changed."

A.I.: "Opening cargo door."