Pete Townshend #1

A/N - requested by novemberswholigan - hope you like it honey!! xx

——————————————————————

"Come on Katie! We haven't got all night" Pete whined from downstairs as you were busy glamming yourself up upstairs.

"I'm coming Pete!" You shouted back, as you picked up your bag and ran downstairs to find an impatient Pete.

He grabbed your hand and dragged you out towards the car and, politely, held the door open for you "why thank you Pete" you giggled as he smiled and closed the door as he also got in the car and began driving.

"Where are we going Pete?" You asked as you turned your attention back to Pete, who just smiled as he kept his eyes on the road.

"You're not going to tell me, are you?" You asked eagerly, wanting to know where he was taking you.

"No, it's a surprise" he stated to you simply before pulling into a little car park and switched the engine off.

He got out and walked around the car and opened your car door, and gave you his hand to help you out, "thank you Pete" you smiled as he shut the car door and locked it before taking your hand in his again, "come on" he said with a smile as he began to walk you both up a long path that went up hill.

You both reached the top of the hill and sat down on the small bench that was there, you snuggled up into his side as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

You both stared up at the night sky and looked up to all of the stars that were spread across your heads, illuminating Pete's features.
You were feeling cold and began shivering a little but tried your hardest not to as you didn't want Pete to notice, however he did.

"Are you cold?" He asked, looking down at you as he took his jacket off, you nodded shyly as he put it over your shoulders.

"Katie" he said gently as he tapped your shoulder to get your attention.

You turned your head to see him at your side, down on one knee holding a little black velvet box. You gasped and held a hand up to your mouth in shock as tears began streaming down your face.

"Katie, since the day I met you, I knew you were the one for me and I can't imagine my life without you. I want us to have our own children and grow old together, I want to experience it all with you. I love you Katie, so what do ye say? Will you marry me? Will you become the future Mrs Townshend?" He smiled up at you as you nodded your head frantically as you couldn't form any words. "Yes" you gasped out finally as he smiled widely and slipped the diamond ring on your finger and captured your lips into a passionate and loving kiss.

"You've made me that happiest man alive, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.. future Mrs Townshend" he said, your noses barely touching

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you too, Mr Townshend.. I love you"

"I love you too, Katie" he said as he captured your lips into another kiss once again.