Roger Daltrey #4

A/N - I thought this one would be a nice one. I hope it can make you laugh. Enjoy xxx

———————————————————————

It was snowing, which was unusual because normally in winter it would be cold but it would rain. Roger wanted to be out having fun, you on the other hand just wanted to stay in the house and keep warm, much to Roger's disliking.

"Oh come on Alice, please!" He begged, looking up at you with puppy eyes.

Oh damn those bright blue eyes.

"Fine! But I swear if I get the flu from this you will never be forgiven!" You flicked his nose playfully, before going to put your coat on. Roger running off excitedly to do the same. You swore he was just like a child really.

Once you had wrapped yourselves up warm, you both made your way outside.

Roger let go of your hand and walked over to the corner of the garden, you assuming he had seen something that had merely caught his eye.

You began walking over to him, that was until he threw a snowball right at your face, him chuckling like a little toddler.

"ROGERR!" You screamed, before picked up a handful of snow and throwing it at him. He ducked and missed your throw completely.

He began walking away but you were going to let him, you began running after him. That was until you slipped and went rolling down a hill.

So much for NOT getting cold. You thought.

Roger came running after you, laughing his head off and before you knew what you were doing, you had pulled him down to the floor.

He looked you straight in the eye, his eyes full of love and adoration. "Even though we are in the cold and it's freezing, you look as beautiful as ever. I love you so much." He said as you smiled up at him, bringing your hand to his cheek. "I love you so much to Roger. You have no idea." You smiled crazily before the pair of you slammed your lips onto each other's.

"How about we go inside eh?" He asked standing up and holding his hands out towards you. You nodded before taking his hands in yours and standing up.

You leaned into his side as you were walking back inside, he left a soft kiss on the tip of your nose before warming the both of you up.

This was a day to remember.

————————————————————————-

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this one. I swear I can only write good stuff when it's about Roger. A coincidence or a coincidence??
Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know what you think.
Thank you for reading.
Much love,
Alice. xx 🥰