Keith Moon #2

A/N - Yet again, no one requested his but I had this idea when I think back to when I went on a big family holiday and we did some archery. This is based on a true story, which actually happened to me. I hope you enjoy. xxx 🥀

——————————————————————

"Remind me again who thought archery would be an AMAZING idea?!" Roger complained.

They were having a little break from the studio and touring, so Keith thought it would be fun to do some outdoor activities. However, none of them thought that HE would suggest archery. Him of all people, he wasn't the safest with television etc, so they didn't have a lot of faith in him with a bow and arrow. Anyway, they didn't think it would be too bad so they went along with him.

But they weren't expecting what happened next.

"Ok Keith, you're up!" Pete shouted as Keith, rather excitedly stepped up and picked up the bow and arrow.

"Whenever you're ready" Pete said with a nod before standing back.

Keith pulled the bow back and released the arrow, but they definitely weren't prepared for what happened next.

The arrow was heading in the right direction towards the target, however as it got closer, it skimmed right past the target board and shattered the window; the arrow dangling by its end through the window. It wasn't being held in the window by a lot.

Roger ran towards the window to see the damage Keith had caused. He carefully plucked the arrow from the window and placed it on the ground before walking back over to Keith, his blood boiling.

"BLOODY HELL KEITH, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DEBT YOU'RE GETTING US INTO?!" Roger shouted, his face red with frustration and anger.

"It was an accident Rog" Keith said, slightly worried about what Roger's next move would be.

"YOU ALREADY MADE US PAY FOR A FLOODED BATHROOM, AND NOW A BLOODY WINDOW!" Roger shouted, sitting down on the nearest chair, putting his head in his hands.

"Look, Rog, I'm sorry but this really was an accident" he said, cautiously sitting down next to Roger.

"I know Keith, it's just we're in so much debt already, we can't afford to pay for much more damage otherwise we'll be paying this off when we're in our seventies!" Roger exclaimed, exasperated.

"I'm sorry Rog, I'll make sure I'm more careful" Keith said with a cheeky grin.

"You'd better watch it Moon, I'm keeping a VERY close eye on you." Roger stated before standing up and going inside to cool down.

"Oohhh you'd better watch it Moon" Keith mimicked, "who does he think he is?! The scarlet pimpernel?!" He exclaimed, earning a chuckle from both John and Pete.

"OI! I thought I told you to watch it!" Roger exclaimed, throwing an apple towards Keith, hitting him on the head.

"OW! That hurt Rog!" Keith exclaimed, holding his head a little too dramatically.

"Good! That'll teach you to keep your mouth shut next time!" He said playfully with a smirk, Keith smirking back.

————————————————————————

A/N - There we go! Some good ol' band banter. The archery thing actually happened to me and I shot the arrow through the window! Ahaha 😆
I hope you enjoyed reading and don't forget to vote and comment with you think!
Thank you for reading.
Much love,
Alice xx 🦋

————————————————————————