Roger Daltrey #2

A/N - No one has requested this but I'm enjoying myself writing them so here we go again! Enjoy xx

I hope you enjoy the music I have popped at the top too!! ☺️

I'm just going to make Alice the default name in this one, feel free to change it as you're reading if you don't like the name. xxx

——————————————————————

You and Roger were taking an evening stroll after he had taken you out for a lovely meal.

Dark clouds were beginning to form, and instant regret started to eat away at your brain.

I should have brought a coat or jacket or something!

You scolded yourself in your head. You didn't want to let him you know you were feeling cold, however the shiver that went through you didn't go unnoticed by Roger, "are you cold?" He asked looking down at you with his soft baby blue eyes.

"Oh no, I'm fine" you replied, trying not to make a big deal out of it.

"Are you sure? Here, just take my jacket, it'll keep you warm." He said, taking off his jacket.

"No no, you'll get cold as well, I'm fine Rog honestly." You pressed, however he wasn't going to give up that easily.

"Just take it Alice, I know you're cold." He said, holding his jacket out towards you.

"Roger, if you don't stop insisting that I take your jacket, I'm going to run away from you." You stated, it may seem childish but it was the only way he was going to leave you alone.

"Come on, just put it on!" He pressed again.

"I warned you Daltrey!" You stated, and with that you began running down the street, rain beginning to fall.

You had only got about half way down the street when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your shoulders, "got ya!" He stated proudly, wrapping his jacket around your shoulders and spinning you round to face him, a goofy grin on his face. "You're such an idiot" you said playfully, with a grin tugging at your lips.

You placed your head against his chest and he wrapped his arms around you, keeping you warm and safe. "But I'm your idiot" he gently whispered, placing a kiss to your head. "That you are Daltrey, that you are." You smiled. "I love you Rog" you said smiling, looking up towards him, "I love you too Alice, let's get home eh?" He smiled back, the both of you walking down the street and out of sight, hand in hand.

————————————————————————

A/N - I hope this wasn't too bad. I got the inspiration from the weather today. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think.

If you would like to request an imagine of any of the members of The Who, just comment on any of these chapters with which member you would like the imagine to be about, what you would like the other character/s names to be & what you would like the plot to be.

Thank you so much for reading.
Much love,
Alice xx 🦋