John Entwistle #2

A/N - I would like to dedicate this one to classic_eastling - I know you didn't request this but I wanted to write something special for you. Enjoy xxx

———————————————————————

The sun shone brightly through the crack in your curtain, illuminating John's features.
You got so carried away admiring him that you never realised he had woke up and spoke to you, until he gently flicked you on the nose, "Kit?" He asked smiling

"Hmm?" You said, smiling still in a daze.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" He asked, now admiring you.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really listening," you said, "I know, your head seems like it's in space!" He replied laughing, which made you chuckle.

"I was saying, should we go out today, you know just me and you?" He asked, looking back up at you.

"That would be lovely John," you smiled and placed a kiss to his cheek before getting out of bed and getting yourself dressed for the day.

***

"John, when you said 'go out' I thought you meant to the beach or something," you spoke up playfully, now knowing that's one place you definitely weren't visiting today.

"No, but we're still going to have fun," he smiled, not taking his eyes of the road.

The one thing you loved about John was his optimism; he was secretive, and you always had fun with him, but he always made sure you were safe.

"Ok, if you really want to know where we're going.." he started, making you turn excitedly towards him, "we're going strawberry picking!" He said happily, you were expecting him to say that, however you were still happy to be spending some time with him. Alone.

***

"JOHN STOP!" You laughed as he chased you around the strawberry fields, finally catching up to you; both of you falling to the ground, strawberries laid on the ground around you both.

"You're so beautiful Kit, I can see why I chose you. You're not just beautiful on the outside, you're beautiful on the inside too. I love you so much Kit." He said, heartfelt, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear while gazing softly down into your eyes.

"I love you too John, well we both do," you smiled up towards him, he had a confused look on his face.

"What do you me-" you cut him off, "I'm pregnant John," you smiled as he smiled down at you, widely. "Kit this is amazing! I love you so much!" He said excitedly, kissing you softly but passionately.

"I love you too John," you replied smiling before kissing him again, both of you smiling into the kiss.

————————————————————————-

A/N - Will there be a part 2? We'll see..
Aha, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know what you think.
Thank you for reading.
Much love,
Alice. xx 🦋