Roger Daltrey #8

A/N - Another little Roger imagine! I should just make this into a Roger Daltrey imagines book but anywho, this is another inspired by the movie he was in 'McVicar', I'm obsessed with him in this movie as he looks incredible and super handsome - but when do I not find him handsome! Haha, anyway, enjoy! xx

———————————————————————

"You can't be with him! It's ridiculous, he's a criminal! He's dangerous!" My mum shouted.

"I love him! He loves me! I don't see what the problem is!" I retorted. My blood boiling.

"That's the problem with you though, isn't it?" She started, "You don't see anything! You never see the bad in people until it's too late!"

"You're acting like he killed someone!"

"He shot a man dead while robbing a bank!"

"He had to!"

"He's brainwashed you, you're not who you used to be," my mum stated sadly, sighing softly and sitting down, her head in her hands. "What would you know about love anyway?" She asked, not looking up from her lap.

"I know that I love him!" I snapped back, a stray tear rolling down my cheek.

A knock on the door made us both jump.

"I'll get it," I said as I made my way towards the front door and unlatched it.

And there he was stood.

"John!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly as he peppered kisses all over my face.

I heard my mum mutter to herself, "oh god!"

"I've missed you so much darling!" He smiled, pulling away to look at my face.

"You get more and more beautiful all the time," he smiled again.

"What happened? I didn't think you were meant to be home so soon," I said as he walked in and closed the door.

"I escaped," he answered plainly.

"Escaped? How?" I asked intrigued.

"You don't need to worry yourself about that," he took a bottle of beer from the fridge, "I'm here now aren't I?" He asked as he sat down in the armchair opposite my mother, before taking a sip of his drink.

"Why don't we go away, just me and you?" He looked at me as I smiled widely.

"I'd love to John! When?" I asked excitedly.

"Whenever you want!" He started, taking another sip of beer before continuing, "We could go tomorrow if you wanted to!" He smiled, motioning me over to him.

"Let's go tomorrow," I whispered into his ear, smiling as I pulled away.

"Yeah?"

I nodded, smiling and biting my lip, "Yeah".

I grabbed his hand and ran up to my room, "let's pack!" I laughed, grabbing my suitcase and filling it with my clothes, shoes, just anything that I thought would be necessary.

****

"I can't believe we're here!" I smiled.

"Welcome to your new home," he smiled down at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and placing a kiss to my head.

"John?" I turned around towards him as we entered our new house.

We moved to Australia, away from England, so we could make a new life for ourselves. Just me and him. Or so he thought at least.

"Hmm?" He smiled, placing the bags he had in his hands down in the floor by the door.

"I have something to tell you," I suddenly went quiet.

"What is it?" He asked, looking worried.

"I found out the morning you came home," I started as he nodded, waiting for me to continue, "that," I sighed.

"You can tell me, I won't be mad if that's what you're thinking," he assured me, placing his hands on my shoulders and massaging them gently.

"John, I'm pregnant," I looked up at him as smile washed over his face.

"You're not joking with me?" He asked, wanting to be sure.

"I'm not joking, I'm serious," I smiled as he picked me up and spun me around, peppering kissed all over my face.

He placed me back down on the floor, placing on of his large hands on my stomach, "I can't believe it," he smiled, looking shocked but ecstatic at the same time.

"I can't either," I smiled, "a new life," I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"A new life," he nodded smiling back.

"I love you, I don't tell you that enough."

I placed my hand in his, "I love you too John."

There is room for change, if only that person truly wants to turn their life around. Which, luckily for me, John did.