Roger Daltrey #1

A/N - No one requested this but I just thought, why not! I'm also experiencing writers block for my other book 'Certified Rose', so I'm hoping by writing this little imagine it will give me some inspiration for that. Now, enough of me talking, let's get into it and I hope you enjoy. xx 🥀

*I will be using the name Alice in this, just because I don't have any other names in mind and because my cousin is calling me and watching Alice In Wonderland*

——————————————————————

You were seven months pregnant with Roger's baby. You loved Roger dearly, but he wasn't giving you the space you needed. He was always fussing over you everywhere you went, you couldn't get away from him.

You were currently sitting in the studio with him and the others before Pete spoke up, "hey Alice, do you want to hear another joke?" He smirked, noticing the stone cold glare he was getting from Roger. "Pete, I know you're trying to be funny, but please could you just keep your mouth shut for the next twenty minutes" you replied. You could almost see the steam coming out of Roger's ears.

"Come on, we're leaving" Roger announced as he picked up your coat and tossed it towards you, frustrated at Pete. "But it's only early, can't we stay a little longer?" You pleaded, trying to persuade him to let you stay a little while longer. "No, we're leaving. Now." He stated coldly. You walked towards the door as you put your coat on, he opened the door "we'll see you tomorrow" Roger said as he left, you turned around and looked at the three of them in the room, "bye guys" before turning around and closing the door, but before you did you mouthed 'I'm sorry' to them before following behind Roger.

"What the hell was that?! I'm not six Roger!" You shouted as you were both walking towards the car, "I'm just worrying about you! Am I not allowed to do that?!" He asked, glaring at you. "You worry everyday Roger when there's nothing to even worry about!" You shouted, walking off leaving him standing in the middle of the car park while you by passed he car and started walking down the street.

"Where are you going?!" Roger shouted, running after you. "Away from you!" You shouted back, "don't be like that Alice! I just don't want anything to happen to you, especially in your condition" he replied sadly. "Condition?! I'm pregnant Roger, not bloody crippled!" You shouted back before stopping and spinning round to face him. "I know you mean well, but god Rog, you're hardly letting me breathe" you said, sitting down on the nearby bench, Roger sitting next to you. "I know, and I know it's annoying but I just want to care for you and I want to keep you both safe" he said with a small smile, "and I know you're not trying to annoy me but you need to back off a little bit Rog, you don't always need to be there" you smiled back and took his hand in yours. "I hope our little one won't get tired of me" he said, leaning his head on top of yours, "I'm sure they won't Rog" you replied, taking his hand and placing it on your stomach. You both felt a little tap against your hands, Roger had the biggest smile on his face, "see? I love you and our baby loves you, we BOTH love you Roger. We could never get tired of you" you smiled as you placed a soft kiss to his cheek. "And I love you both" he replied before the both of you stood up and made your way back to the car, to get home and have a relaxing evening in front of the warm fire, snuggled on the sofa together.

————————————————————————

A/N - I hope this wasn't too bad! And I think I've now got inspiration for a new chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment what you think, thanks so much for reading!
Much love,
Alice xx 🦋