John Entwistle #3

A/N - this one goes out to the amazingly talented and super kind kit_m_eastling - I hope you like it xx

———————————————————————

"Keep your eyes closed," John told you as he led you along what felt like rocks, or stones. You couldn't tell as you couldn't see anything.

"How long now John?" You whined, just wanting to be able to see his face again.

The two of you were smitten with each other, and had been for the past nine years, however in those nine years, he hadn't proposed to you but you were both still as strong as ever and still undoubtedly in love with each other: head over heels.

"Ok, we're here," he whispered, letting you open your eyes.

You were back in the Lake District where, no more than three years ago, you were there watching them film the rock opera 'Tommy'.

There was a little tartan picnic blanket set out on the ground which was surrounded by little candles, and, in the middle of the blanket there was a box. He sat you down and let you get a drink and something to eat before pointing out the different places to you.

Of course, you knew all of these places but you liked to hear his voice. It soothed you and kept you calm; you could listen to him and never get bored. You were so caught up listening to his voice and looking at the views being illuminated by the moon, that you hadn't noticed John move away from you slightly.

You turned your head around and gasped. There he was, down on one knee, with a diamond ring set delicately in a red velvet box.

"Kit, we've been together nine years now, and in those nine years I have fallen for you more and more every day. I should have done this earlier than I am now, but I didn't. Keith told me to just get on with it and ask you, which is why I'm doing this. I'm doing it for him, I'm taking his advice the only downside is he isn't here to see it but I know he'd be proud. So, what do you say eh? Will you marry me?" John stuttered out, nervous, as he loved you with everything he had and didn't want to mess this perfect moment up.

You nodded your head frantically, tears streaming down your cheeks. He let out a relieved sigh and placed the ring on your finger. You both shared a kiss before he set his forehead against yours.

"I love you Kit," he spoke gently, placing a soft kiss to your forehead.

"We love you too John," you replied smiling.

He smiled back before pulling away, looking confused, "we?" He looked at you expectant.

"I'm pregnant John," you smiled as he smiled widely laughing and cheering.

"This is the best news!" He spoke excitedly, pulling you into a hug and kissing you.

"Two for the price of one eh?" You chuckled as he laughed along with you.

He pulled you closer to him, keeping you warm. His hands placed on your stomach delicately. The pair of you looking up towards the sky at the full moon. What a beautiful night it was.

—————————————————————————

A/N - Should I do a part 2? 😉
I hope you enjoyed this mini imagine! Don't forget, if you want to request another or want to request one then just leave a comment with which member and what plot you would like!
Lots of love,
Alice xx 🦋