John Entwistle #1

A/N - Requested by classic_eastling - I hope you like babe xx

——————————————————————

It was your wedding day, John was already in the church preparing himself, while you were adding finishing touches to your makeup.

You heard a knock at the door, and Roger walked in "Are you ready?" He asked, closing the door and walking towards you.
You looked towards the window thinking,

That's small enough, I could fit through it

Roger sensed what you were thinking and ran and stood in front of it, "no, i don't think so!"
You sat down and sighed as Roger knelt down in front of you, "what's wrong Kit? You love him don't you?"

You set your bouquet of flowers down next to you, "I do, really do love him but.. I don't know if I can marry him, I don't know if I'm ready"
You told Roger, he placed one of his rough and tender hands on top of yours "John loves you, and you love him. I know it's scary but you love each other, you may not feel ready yet but once you're out there.. you'll know you've made the right decision" he smiled and you smiled back before standing up and straightening out the small creases in your dress, before picking up your flowers once more "let's do this" you nodded as you linked arms with Roger.

As you stood just outside the doors, you heard the music start while Roger gave you a reassuring nod and smile. You nodded and prepared yourself to walk down the aisle.

As you walked down, you noticed John turn around and smile, tears clouding his eyes as he watched you, the love of his life, walk down the aisle to marry him. HIM. He couldn't believe his luck.

You reached his and he took his shaky hands and linked them with yours, "I love you" he mouthed before the ceremony started.

"Do you, Kit, take John to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

You looked John in the eye, "I do" you said shakily.

"And do you, John, take Kit to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

John smiled brightly, "I do!"

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

John took a step closer to you and placed his hand softly on your cheek before capturing your lips into the most passionate kiss.

When you pulled away for air, he whispered in your ear, "I love you, Mrs Entwistle" you smiled as you whispered back, "and i love you, Mr Entwistle" you both smiled, looking each other in the eye before capturing each other's lips into another kiss.

This was certainly a day to remember.