Keith Moon #1

A/N - Again, this one wasn't requested but I'm in a bit of a mood to write some comedy so, I hope this one can put a smile on your face. Enjoy. xx 🥀

——————————————————————

"Where's Keith?" John asked, scanning the room trying to look for their drummer. "We should go and look for him, god knows what he'll get up to if we don't find him" Roger said, as him, John and Pete all went looking around the hotel for Keith.

After around an hour of looking they were giving up all hope. However, there was one place they hadn't looked. His hotel room. They walked up to his room to find the door slightly cracked open, they could hear him groaning from outside. They quietly opened the door further so they could see in.

There was Keith, standing at the window with the television balancing on the window ledge.

"Keith, what the bloody hell are you doing?!" Roger asked, wide eyed at what he had seen.

"Well, it.. it erm.. it stopped working.. you know, the bloody thing wouldn't turn on!" Keith started, holding the television with one hand while scratching his next uncomfortably with his other, "and I just thought, that you know, I could get rid of it for them so they have one less job. Yeah!" Keith said, trying to sound convincing.

John raised his brow and looked towards the other two, who were staring at Keith in shock. "Is that really the reason why you were going to lob a television, that ISN'T yours may I remind you, out of the window?!" Roger asked, "yeah! It really doesn't work Rog" Keith said, again trying to convince them that this tv really didn't work.

"Well, let's put it back on the table and let the hotel deal with it, I'm sure they know what they're doing" Pete tried to persuade Keith to put the tv back where it was. "Ok.." Keith sighed in defeat, his face looking like a little toddlers whose candy had just been taken away.

Roger and John took the tv away from Keith and placed it back on the stand it was previously on, before turning it on to find that it did in fact work, and wasn't really broken at all.

"Is there anything else you need to tell us Keith?" Roger turned around to ask Keith, but he didn't answer. He was just sat grinning while laughing and pointing towards the bathroom.

Roger approached the door slowly and opened it up, to be met by a flooded bathroom; all taps still running with fresh water pouring out of them like a waterfall. "BLOODY HELL KEITH, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!" Roger shouted, exasperated, turning back to look at Keith and the others.

Keith shrugged, still grinning and laughing,  "oops."

————————————————————————

A/N - There's a little band banter for ya! I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment what you think. Feel free to request an imagine of your own, they are ALWAYS welcome!!!
Thanks so much for reading.
Much love,
Alice xx 🦋