Roger Daltrey #5

A/N - This one wasn't requested but the idea just suddenly came to me so I hope you enjoy reading it! xx

———————————————————————

It was early December, the streets of London were decked out in christmas lights and decorations. It was early afternoon and the air was nippy, the sun was out but there was still a coldness lingering in the air. I had my woolly jumper on as well as a coat, I had five cups of warm tea in five take out cups.

I made it to the studio and walked the flights of stairs until I got to the door of the recording room. I knocked gently on the door and walked in to find Roger, John, Pete and Keith sitting around the table in the middle of the room.

"Hiya!" I spoke happily as I entered the room and closed the door.

"Hiya luv!" Roger replied smiling widely before turning back to the piece of paper he had sitting in front of him on the table.

"I brought tea if anyone wants it," I said, still smiling.

All four of them turned to face me, smiling. "Ooh yeah!" They all replied as I passed each cup out to them. I walked around the table and leant against the countertop next to the table.

"You're glowing, actually you've been looking as though you're glowing for a few week now Alice," John commented.

I began to panic, "Well yeah, it is christmas!" I said happily as the others chuckled.

I took a sip of my drink before setting it down, "actually," I trailed off, getting the attention of all of them sat around the table.

"Yeah?" John spoke first. All of them looking as though they were waiting for answers.

"I.. well, Johns right," I sighed before continuing. "I guess you've probably all suspected something has been up with me for a while," I looked towards Roger giving him a small smile.

"What is it?" Roger asked, sounding worried.

"The thing is.." I started, I took a shaky breath and then continued, "I'm pregnant," I finished, looking down at the floor.

Roger stood up and rushed in front of me and placed his forefinger and thumb on my chin, lifting my face up to look him in the eye, "Are you serious?" He asked, a smile tugging at his lips.

I nodded, "yeah," I laughed slightly, "merry christmas," I laughed again which made Roger laugh along too.

"This is the best christmas present ever!" He laughed, picking me up and spinning me around, peppering kisses all over my face.

"How long have you known?" He asked, setting me down and placing one of his larger hands on my stomach.

"A few weeks," I replied, placing my hand on top of his. "I was going to wait until Christmas Day so then it would have been a christmas present, but when John mentioned me glowing, I just sort of decided to tell you know," I smiled.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He said amazed as I smiled.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He cheered, all four of them doing a group hug before they motioned for me to join.

For the rest of the afternoon, they kept congratulating us and taking bets about what they thought the gender would be.

—————————————————————————

A/N - I may do a part 2 to this as I enjoyed writing this one!
Again, I hope you enjoyed reading and if you would like to request one, then feel free to leave on in the comments!

Lots of love, Alice. xx 🦋