Roger Daltrey #1 - Part 2

A/N - Again, this wasn't requested but I'm still in that happy and funny mood so I hope you enjoy. xx 🥀

This one continues on from the last Roger Daltrey imagine, and I have attached a song too which should go well with this imagine!

——————————————————————

You were now eight months pregnant, and Roger was even more worried about you and the baby. Needless to say, you were growing tired and frustrated of him. You knew he was only trying to show his kind side and be helpful, but it was annoying.

You were sitting in the studio, again, reading a magazine while they discussed new songs. "Hey Alice, what does a joke and a birth have in common?" Pete spoke up, you looked up towards him, fed up of all of his jokes and antics. "If you know what's good for you Townshend, you'll shut that mouth of yours" you replied, looking back down at your magazine. Before you went back to reading the article, you glanced at Roger who looked like he was going to explode.

"Come on Alice, we're leaving" he said in a rather demanding tone. You stood up, and followed Roger to the door.

"Aww come on you two, it was only a joke" Pete whined.

"No Pete, there's a fine line between someone telling a joke and someone taking the piss, and you are treading on a VERY fine line, so if I were you, I'd shut your mouth!" you replied, seemingly having an outburst.

Roger pulled you out of the room and took you into the car. "Getting sick of him now?" Roger asked, turning towards you. "Sick?! That doesn't even cut it! I thought he was meant to be funny!" You replied, as Roger chuckled.

"I'm sorry" Roger said sadly, as he looked down and stared at his hands.

"What are you sorry for Rog?" You replied, placing one of your hands on his shoulder.

"I'm breathing down your neck all the time! I'm just getting annoying!" He said, sadness laced in his voice.

"Roger, you listen to me ok? You may be over the top for caring and you may always be around me but to be quite honest, I don't care anymore because I LOVE you Roger. And I'm sure our baby will too. You have nothing to be sorry for." You smiled as he smiled back, "Pete does though" you both laughed.

"What do you think it is?" You spoke up.

"I think it's a girl" Roger replied smiling.

"No, it's a boy" you replied. "You still think it's a boy? Roger asked, "I don't think, I know" you replied smiling. "Oh really?" He said, smirking. "You bet, and don't you forget it" you replied laughing.

"Come on, let's get home and warm the house up and get the dogs fed" you said as Roger started the car.

"I love you Roger" you said, "I love you too Alice." Roger replied, interlocking his fingers with yours, before placing a gentle kiss to your knuckles.

——————————————————————

A/N - I hope this wasn't too bad! Some more banter for ya!
Don't forget to vote and comment what you think. Thanks so much for reading. Much love,
Alice xx 🦋