Introduction

I was asked to write a short story with the prompt "What If?" Since pretty much everything on Wattpad is a short story, this would be considered a baby short story. Does it even need an introduction? Well, a short one.

I just want to make sure I give credit where credit is due, to the original writer of the story 2 Moons, Chiffon_cake. These characters do not belong to me, this is a fanfiction. The pictures are also not mine, they are the property of their owners. I also want to remind everyone that this is a fanfiction, and the character Pha is not the actor Itthipat Thanit, so even if you hate Pha in this story, please don't hate the actor.

I wrote What If this way because I got a call from a friend at the same time I received the prompt. She was upset because she said what I have said many times, that Pha was arrogant and self-centered and didn't deserve Yo. So that's how this story came about. If I find other what-if scenarios, I may add to this later, but for now, consider it complete.

I recently changed the name of the story from What If to Requests and changed the cover. Basically, because I got a couple of prompts and wanted to add them here. If you'd like me to add to the What If story or you have other prompts you'd like me to work on, just comment or send me a message. I'll do multiverse or other fanfiction characters if asked (as long as I know them or can reasonably find information on them). Enjoy!