#4

Ayy I just logged on and realised this book has gotten a few views so that is kinda cool :)

No POV:

Now that Kiara had dealt with the Pope situation, she had something else to consume her thoughts. The next party thing her parents had roped her into. It isn't that she wasn't looking forward to it, but she had told everyone she would organise things and free time was getting scarce.

It was Kiara's job to organise fittings for herself and her friends, although she did have some help from her mother trying to get in contact with all the right people.

John B's POV:

I was honestly kind of looking forward to the party. I mean, I know Sarah is going to be there, although Kiara said she often has to mingle and hang around with certain people. Almost like being an ambassador for her father's company. 

I hopped into the van and drove around to Pope then JJ's house to collect them and meet Kiara and Sarah down by the docks.

Kiara's POV:

I came bearing drinks in a cooler bag, to which JJ eyed until he got a beer. We travelled out to a small sandbank where we tied down the boat as we went for a swim. 

After we had gone swimming, we lounged on the small stretch of sand for a while, not really thinking about anything in particular, that was until Sarah brought up that party.

"So... Kiara tells me you guys are coming to that party at the Island Club?" Sarah grinned at John B and the others nodded. "Why does that surprise me? For some reason I can't quite picture you guys wearing formal outfits," Sarah joked. 

"Yeah, I've got them booked in for a fitting in a few days," I said, mentally sighing as I would also be going in. "Oh well, I've only got so much free time and I'd rather not spend it thinking about this. I'm going for another swim, anyone wanna join me?" I asked before hopping back into the water and going under.

No POV:

Kiara was quickly joined by JJ, who splashed Kiara with water and made her giggle, although it wasn't long before she retaliated and everyone else joined in the water war. To others, it may have looked as though they were acting childish, but they were really just close friends enjoying time together.

Time Skip To The Fitting

The four were all bundled in a small room when a woman with strings of measuring tape bulging from her pockets walked in. One by one, she called each person in to check in with the outfits. Kiara had gone to the liberty of sending rough measurements of everyone so the clothes were all ready, there were just a few final touches to get through.

Each boy had essentially the same outfit, a white button-up shirt with black suit pants and a black coat. 

"You boys are looking spiffy," Kiara laughed before being called in.

Kiara's dress was a pastel purple colour with a few layers of tulle underneath. Satin roses and some bundled fabric had been mixed to form a kind of sash across her chest. The belt was a darker purple with a gold-plated buckle. The dress was gorgeous. When she walked she had much the same elegance of a princess.

As she stepped out of the changing room, JJ let out a low whistle, making Kiara blush ever so slightly. Though he would never admit it, JJ was secretly in awe of Kiara. She looked so beautiful and graceful. He caught himself staring at her for a moment too long before turning away, but he could still feel Kiara's glance on him.

Word Count: 618

0_0... Well that happened. I imagined writing this scene but then when it came I wasn't sure how to put it into words so sorry if it doesn't make much sense, tbh I'm kind of annoyed at myself because I was planning on this chapter being long and good but that isn't how it turned out. Anyways, thanks for reading lol 

If Only ❆ JJ and Kiaraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें