#15

Hiya! I think lots of people can relate to this song, as you aren't able to see family nowadays. Again, this will be a kind-of filler chapter with some Jiara, Pope being jealous, etc. 

No POV:

Kiara was laying down on her bed, still in her pyjamas. Her dad was out relaxing by the pool and her mum was working at The Wreck. She had just discovered a Spotify playlist with a bunch of epic songs and was so engrossed in listening to them, she didn't hear JJ knock on the door.

Although none of the Pogues was particularly fond in Kiara's parents' eyes, her dad was a bit more sympathetic to them and so luck was on JJ's side when it was him that opened the door.

Mid dance session, the music stopped. Looking at her phone which had run out of battery, Kiara plugged it in and groaned. Not having eaten anything yet, Kiara pulled off her clothes to change. 

She had just put her bra on when there was a knock at her door, making her jump. 

"I'm getting changed dad!" She yelled, instinctively covering her chest with her shirt. 

"I don't think I'm your dad," JJ grinned and opened the door. 

"Hey!" Kiara threw her shirt at JJ in annoyance, then turning away as she realised there was nothing to cover herself with.

"Aw come on, you don't need to do that! I've seen you in less," JJ winked and made Kiara blush.

"JJ!"

"Relax, I was talking about you in a bikini," He came up to her back and wrapped his arms around her small waist, planting soft kisses up along her neck. Turning around to face him, JJ noticed how Kiara's face was a bright red. She wasn't often in the position where she was vulnerable, and although she wasn't fond of it, Kiara enjoyed being close to JJ and missed his warmth when he eventually moved away to let her get fully dressed.

"There's somewhere I want to take you."

"Ooh~ I like the sound of that!" Kiara smiled playfully as she tied her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head.

JJ took Kiara to a clearing in the middle of the bushy forest area. Very quickly, it became one of Kiara's most favourite places on earth. 

With the help of John B and Sarah, JJ had organised a picnic for the two. With an adorable cheesy red and white checkered blanket and a woven basket, Kiara felt like she was living the dream. 

"H-How did you find out about this place?" Kiara looked up at JJ.

"Before my dad was always bad, on good days, he would take me here. I think it has something to do with his childhood. Anyways, that's irrelevant," He said, quick to change the topic. Sitting down on the blanket, he tapped the ground next to him, motioning for Kiara to come. 

"This... It's amazing JJ," Kiara looked around in awe, sitting down.

"But?..." JJ could tell the sentence wasn't going to end there.

"We need to talk."

"Uh-oh, I don't like the sound of that," JJ sat upright and gave Kiara his full attention.

"Wha-what's happening between us? I mean, I love it, I really do, but I think we need to come to some kind of agreement."

"What, like, become official?"

"Well, not necessarily, but I think we should tell Pope. I mean, everyone else already knows. And I mean, if you're not ready, I totally get it, but if you are up for it, I think we should tell him."

"Okay. Yes, I mean. I agree, after everything that's happened the least we can do is be honest with him," Kiara was glad that JJ felt the same way as her, though he hadn't finished speaking, "However, on the topic of us being official, what would you say to that?"

"I-I'd like that, if... you want to?" Kiara looked adorable, blushing from ear to ear.

"I'd like that very much," JJ leaned in and smiled as he kissed her softly. Kiara ran her hands through JJ's messy blonde hair and moved in so close she was practically sitting on his lap. 

Timeskip to the next day

Pope's POV:

We had been called to an emergency Pogue meeting. Everyone else seemed to know what was up, so I assumed it was the thing that nobody would tell me about earlier.

JJ and Kiara stood in front of us all, in a semi-circle shape. I don't know if I imagined it or not, but I could swear I saw Sarah give both of them a thumbs-up sign.

"Look, there's something we need to tell you all," Kiara spoke first, with a beautifully thoughtful look, she added something else, "Well, John B and Sarah actually already know. This is mainly just for you, Pope."

Oh no

"What is it?" I prayed it wasn't something really bad like JJ's dad being an asshole again.

"Um... JJ and I are together!" Everyone looked at me. I think they were expecting some kind of intense reaction, I just stood up and hugged them both, my heart aching a little bit more with every step. I put on a false smile and congratulated them. Everybody was relieved at this, and I think my act was believable.

I couldn't believe JJ. Even after we spoke and I told him I still liked her. It felt like my world was crumbling, and it didn't seem like things were ever going to get any better.

Ahhh! Just asking, I want to add an o.c but would everyone be okay if I made her part of LGBTQIA+?? If I get three or more people say yes, then I'll add her but if not I probs wont XD