#21 (I'M BACK!)

I'M BACK BITCHESSS. Okay but fr, I'm sorry for not posting for so long. I think after I couldn't write the other chapter, I lost all motivation for writing this but, over three months later, I've finally picked it up again. This chapter was half-written in my drafts for about two months after I had a random burst of inspo to pick it up again! When I first started writing this I was happy that I got about 3k reads and now I've discovered I've got 5.9k!! Seriously I'm so over the moon about it! <3 

It was a cool night on the island, and Kiara was driving to JJ's house. He was waiting for her outside and just her presence lit up his face. Rather than going inside, Kiara grabbed her beau's hand, taking him to the car. A look of confusion lay upon his face, although whether Kiara noticed was unknown, and if she did, she did not bring it up.

Kiara hopped into the car, followed by JJ on the opposite side. The drive was silent for a while, but JJ was first to break the silence as the car entered kook territory.

"Ok Kiara, where are we going?"

"I can't tell you. Now, put this around your eyes," Kiara held out a yellow bandana, to which JJ took and obliged willingly.

Eventually, the car pulled into a car park. The building in front of them was the grand establishment that the party where they first kissed was. Kiara went around and helped JJ out, then leading him to the impressive entrance room.

"I smell kook," JJ remarked, grinning cheekily and held his nose up high in the air. Kiara pushed open the door, walking slowly to the main hall, the room was familiar to Kiara, as she had been there often, however, she sensed JJ had some vague awareness of the familiarity.

Although they could not have a full band, Kiara had music playing through the speakers. The room was completely empty, except for the young couple.

"You can take off the bandana now," Kiara reached up and pulled off the bandana for him, carefully watching his face as he took in the scene.

"I- uh- woah... Kiara..." JJ smiled and put a hand on her cheek, staring into her eyes contently. 

"Look, Kiara, I've thought about this a lot- like, a lot," JJ paused, "You are the first girl I have ever really gotten into a relationship with, and I've loved spending all this time with you. I've never      -like ever- said this before... but Kiara, I think I love you. Wait- no. I love you. Kiara Carrera, I love you."

Kiara froze for a minute. She did not have such serious family trauma and had said those words to family before, but never in her life had she had those words said to her with this kind of passion.

"JJ Maybank, I love you too."

JJ was prepared to say those words but had given no thought as to what would happen afterwards. Just as he had lacked saying those words, he had also never heard them said to him this way.

"K- Kiara..." Unable to find the words he needed JJ pulled his girlfriend closer, his breath giving Kiara goosebumps as it touched her neck.

Neither one of them needed to speak to know that things were perfect. They need not to say much to know they  loved each other and could always find peace in one another.

Not many teens had gone through what these two have, and the troubles that they have yet to encounter is not something minor, though at the end of the day, this couple in love will always find love in their relationship.

OMG I FINISHED IT!! THIS HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY DRAFTS FOR SO LONG IT IS CRAZY!! I DIDN'T REALISE HOW MUCH I MISSED WRITING UNTIL NOW! I know this chapter wasn't that long or very good, but I felt like I didn't want to write a filler chapter as my first one back. <33