movie night

"video games or movie?" jacob asked as him and julia plopped down onto his bed. "i don't know, my stomach hurts from eating." she replied. "come on! you wanna go to sleep? it's only 8:30." jacob asked. "no but i'm really not looking to either yell at video games or get scared from a movie." she explained. "you're such a loser." jacob jokingly said. "okay mr. i don't socialize at gatherings." julia said, smirking. jacobs mouth went agape at her comment. "whatever, i don't need anymore friends. besides, i have you." he said, wrapping in arm around her and pulling her closer into his side. "i cant be your only friend forever, jake." she said. "why not?" he asked. "i don't know." she said, shrugging. "are you sure you just wanna sit here? what if we watch a comedy movie, than it won't be scary." he asked. "fine." she said. jacob picked his laptop up from the end of the bed, pulling up netflix. "ooh! can we watch to all the boy's ive loved before?" she asked, giving him puppy eyes because she knew that'll make him say yes. "really? a romcom?" he asked. "hey, i can go home." she said, about to scoot away before jacob quickly pulled her back into his side. "no, it's fine. we can watch it." he said. "yes! i love you." she said, making jacobs cheeks burn bright red but julia didn't take notice to it.

about an hour or so into the movie, jacob heard soft snores coming from julia, indicating she was asleep. he let out a soft laugh before closing his computer lid and switching off his lamp. while doing so, julia rolled over onto her side, so he took this as a chance to spoon her. his arm draped over her, pulling her into him before he as well fell into a deep sleep.

julia woke up to the sound of someone digging around in jacobs room, it was andy. "mr. barber?" she whispered. "julia, i told you to call me andy, but i was just looking for jakes dirty clothes for laurie to wash, go back to sleep, i'm sorry for waking you." he said before slowly closing the door behind him. julia thought it was a bit weird for andy to be looking for jacobs clothes in the middle of the night, but she shook it off. she felt the arm that was wrapped around her waist, tighten around her. she let out a sigh before falling back asleep.