finale

"you okay, bub?" julia asked jacob, planting a kiss to his cheek. his sadden expression changed as soon as his eyes landed on her. "yea, its just- it's weird, you know? not having my mom around anymore.." jacob said, a tear threatening to fall from his eye. it's been a month since the "accident", jacobs back home now and lauries staying with her parents somewhere because her and andy are getting a divorce. "i know jake, but it's for the better that she's away." she said, climbing into his lap, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "yea, i know." he sniffled out. she pulled away from their embrace to wipe the tears falling from his eyes with the pads of her thumbs. "i love you," she said before pecking his lips. "so much." she said, pecking his lips again. "i love you too." he said, a soft smile tugging the corners of his lips. "you know, you always have my mom if you need anything." she said. "true." jacob replied. "and, you always have me." she said. another smile took over his lips before he leaned in and connected their lips. "thank you." he said. "there's my boy," julia exclaimed, referring to the smile on his face.

and that's a wrap on this book 🥺 thank u so much for your support <3 i'm sorry this chapter is short but i didn't really know how to finish the book, but i hope u enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing!