✨Two Motives?!✨

(Shuichi's POV)

I wake up to hear the annoying announcement from Monokuma turn on. ' please not be a motive' I thought to myself...

"Phuhuhu sadly I have to announce our last motive for this killing game to end.. Please come to the gym to find out not one but TWO NEW MOTIVES!"

When Monokuma had announced that my body went cold.. Why two new motives....?
I went to get dressed so I could head to the gym..

(Time skip at gym)

I finally arrived and saw everyone standing there with scared faces. I went to see who was all left.. Maki, Kaito, Himiko, Kiibo, Tsumugi, and Kokichi.. Monokuma jumped out of nowhere and suddenly said.

"well isn't seeing you guys here rare hahah, anyways our motives areeee. The soulmate motive anddd the memory motive!!!! The memory motive is when one of you are picked to remember your memories before entering this game!
And the soulmate motive is when you have a soulmate where you have to protect them from my traps for the next three days.!
And if you all survive that you'll all get to leave!"

Everyone was quiet until Kokichi asked. "Who will get their memories back..?"

Monokuma grabbed Kokichi with a leash and barley choking Kokichi let out his hand for help and even though I was the only one who liked him Himiko, Tsumugi, Kiibo, and I tried to help him.
A door was shut on our face and then Kokichi disappeared into a room.

We could all feel our bodies worry as we heard Kokichi screaming in pain in the room..
"Leave him alone god damnit!!" Suddenly everyone was shocked as Kaito shoutout that as he was trying to get Kokichi out. Kokichi let one last scream out and it stopped... His screams had become silent.

Kokichi walked out of the room and everyone except Maki went to hug him while crying. Kokichi backed away in terror. " D-don't hurt me p-please!!" He said yelling while he was holding his head.

Kaito tried to calm him down by telling him he was going to be okay.

Kokichi has stopped until he saw who was comforting him..

"Kaito it's you!" Kokichi hugged Kaito and said . "I've been so lonely.. How is my belov-" Kokichi stopped to look at the ground crying. "H-he's gone isn't he..?"

"Who is?" Kaito asked . "My Saihara-Chan is gone isn't he.." Kokichi started to cry more. " I should've let him join this game it's my fault!"

"Saihara-Chan..?" I said as I put my hand on Kokichi's shoulder. I wanted to question him because I think he was talking about me..

"Saihara-Chan was my beloved, he was obsessed with this show we're on right now.. DanganronpaV3.. I wished I could've told him to not join.."

Without thinking I held Kokichi's chin up to make him look at me. Kokichi eyes opened widely but before he could say anything Monokuma's first trap had gone off.

A blade had almost cut through Himiko, and Kokichi's Bodies, but I had pushed them away from it as they landed on both of me on the ground.

Kokichi let out a terrifying scream, and Himiko was silent.

"You didn't think I would make this easy on you losers Phuhuhu neverr~" Monokuma chuckled and before that nobody knew that what would happen next was big...

A/N Ik ppl aren't gonna read this story but if you did tysm imma go to bed I hope u have a goodnight or Day 💜💙✨