🎲Why is the motive here..?!!🎲

Kokichi's POV

I was suddenly knocked out and put into a black dark no lighting room.  "Hello?!!" I shouted.

Miu: "Help! Where the hell am I!!"

Maki: "Whoever did this.. DO YOU WANNA DIE!!!???"

Tsumugi: "It's time for a spin-off episode of DanganronpaV3! Get ready to get back into your old motives!"

I took off the blindfolds off of first me then everyone else. 

"Tsumugi why did you tie us up with one an another?" Kirumi asked annoyed.

I then looked at everyone and they were tied up with each other but in different groups.

Kaede and Rantaro..??!

Kiibo and Miu..?!!

Maki and Kaito, I can't be surprised about that one but.

Gonta and Angie?!

Tenko and Himiko, awe.

Kirumi and Ryoma, what..? Didn't she kill him..?

Korkeiyo and Tsumugi.?! More or less Korkeiyo was sitting in a corner with a long rope tied to it that connected to Tsumugi.

And as I was sitting down I didn't notice Shuichi was right next to me still passed out.

Kaede: "UGH! Shuichi and Kokichi! What a stereotype!"

Kirumi: "Is there anything I can help you with Kaede.?"

Kaede: "pft no..."

Tsumugi: "I'm going to make a spin-off special to danganronpaV3! It's from our old motive we never finished!"

Everyone nodded but was still scared. Tsumugi opened the door to let in a camera crew and everyone looked at them coldly.

"You guys won't die so don't worry it'll just be a friendly shipping spin-off! It's also live! Soooo anyways let's get started!" Tsumugi said smiling widely.

The cameras turned on and there was a red flash.

"Hello danganronpa fans! Welcome to Danganronpa Live! Today we have our soulmate motive and you may now see who is with who!" Tsumugi said excitingly.

Shuichi and I were pulled in first. And as I saw Kaede and Rantaro I could tell Rantaro had a bit of a crush on Kaede..

I looked at them both then both of their eyes met up with mine. I instantly put my head down, with Shuichi looking at me confused.

Shuichi kissed me lightly on my head, since he was taller than me.

I blushed lightly then looked at Kiibo and Miu.

"What are you looking at bobble head!" Miu shouted at me.

"Shut up ugly sow I can look anywhere I want!" I shouted back.

"Eeeeeeee" Miu said.

Kiibo covered his face with his hands from embarrassment. I stopped and patted Kiibo on the back.

Shuichi was talking to Kaito is I tried to eavesdrop on them but still talking to Kiibo so they wouldn't notice.

Kaito: "Man I'm scared Maki might try to fight with Kokichi."

Shuichi: "I'll make sure that doesn't happen."

Kaito: "Yeah I know but still."

Kokichi and Kiibo's Conversation.