🌟Deal🌟

Kokichi's POV

Rantaro ran up to everyone which was weird because there were two Rantaros....

"Kokichi I was trapped in the closet when I woke up!" Rantaro said out of breath.

I quickly punched the fake Rantaro and it was a robot.

"It's fake

"It's fake...!?!!" I yelled at Kaede as I kicked the robot down.

"Kokichi your hand!" Shuichi said holding my hand up.

"I'm fine! I just have a bone to pick with this little sow!" I shouted at Kaede.

Kaede looked like she was going to tear.

"You look more stiff than Monokuma's Hibernation! What do I need to wake you? A rise and shine ursine!?" I said laughing at her.

She looked coldly at me for a brang up events from the game.

"And to think Rantaro has to do your ugly ass hand nails. He's not some salon lady." I laughed more.

I nodded at her then grabbed everyone but her than said. "So long Bear well~ Nishishi~"

I started to walk with everyone in the hall. "That was sooooooo fun totally not boring!" I said laughing.

"Ahm y-yeah it kinda was.?" Shuichi said shyly.

"What's with the long face? Oh is it because I brung up Danganronpa? I almost forgot you had feelings for her in the game~" I said laughing.

I started to notice I was acting like my in game self.

"Rantaro how long were you in that closet?.." I asked shyly.

"Meh about a night and just a few hours in the morning." He replied.

Shuichi looked at me with love in his eyes.

"Why are you looking at m-me funny..?"

"You just look so cute and perfect." Shuichi blurted our without knowing what he was saying.

Everyone looked at us intel Maki roll and Kaito space boy came over.

Shuichi's POV

"Hey Shuichi! Wanna train with us later tonight?!" Kaito asked as he walked our way.

I nodded still looking at Kokichi then Kaito said. "Kokichi you should join us for training!"

"Training.?" Kokichi repeated the question.

"Yeah training for strength and endurance!" Kaito said hoping he would join.

Kokichi looked at me as I made please eyes at him. "F-fine when do we start.?"

Kaito: "At 9."

Kokichi: "Damn that's late but okay."

I then saw Kokichi exit the school to meet up with someone. I followed him without knowing so he wouldn't know I was technically stalking him.

Kokichi's POV

Kaede's friends had told me to meet up with Kaede so we could make a deal.

Kokichi: "What do you want fairy?"

Kaede: "don't call me a fairy.."

Kokichi: "Well you were one at your execution~ Nishishi~"

Kaede: "Erm Anyways lets just makes this deal.. We both have a month to win over Shuichi got that.?"

Kokichi: "What happens if I lose..?"

Kaede: "You have to tell the whole cast why you joined and what your sexuality is."

Kokichi: "Deal! And when I win you have to wear a maid Neko neko costume to school and tell everyone you're a cat~."

Kaede: "deal..."

Shuichi's POV

That was too insane for Kokichi and Kaede to make a deal like that!

Damnit what am I gonna do?! I have feelings for both of them!

I then walked to class and saw Kaede catch up to me.

Kaede: "hey Shuichi wanna get ice cream together after school? I promise it'll be realllyyyyyy fun!"

Shuichi: "Sure Kaede ,I mean what could happen.?"

Kaede: "Yeah so anyways about the Rantaro and Kokichi thing... I'm sorry. I should've have acted like a child..."

Shuichi: "It's okay everyone makes mistakes."

Kaede looked at me and got closer as I blushed more and more. She kissed my cheek then left.

Did I really still like Kaede..?

Kokichi then looked at me sadly.

Kokichi: "I know you like her it's *sniff * okay it was dumb to ever think you would like me.. oh well. I should better summarize my joining story to the cast no-."

I hugged Kokichi and kissed his warm lips.

He was struggling to get out but then kissed back. He rapped his arms around my neck.

He finally broke off the kiss

Kokichi: "I thought you liked Kaede....?"

Shuichi: "I'm sorry my feelings are just a mess right now.."

Kokichi: "So..? You didn't mean to kiss me.?"

Shuichi: "I did but I feel like my feelings are mixed."

Kokichi: "It's okay..."

Kokichi's POV

Don't worry Kaede... I know winning this deal will take more than just a kiss...