The Motive is gone..?!

Kaito's POV

Kokichi wanted me to kill him?! For the game..

I mean I agreed with him but I didn't know he was serious. He went to the bathroom to change clothes after I had done my one piece with the hydraulic press..

I wanted to talk to him one more time before he died.

Kaito: "Was it fun?.."

Kokichi: "what do you mean..?"

Kaito: "The killing game..?"

Kokichi: "Well not really it was more sad if you know what I mean.. But if we really do get to see the others that had died and we see each other I'll be the happiest boy alive.."

Kaito: "I thought you hated them and everyone else.?"

Kokichi: "those were just lies because as always I lie a lot. I wished you guys would've still liked me but it's okay because now we get to save everyone."

Kaito: "You didn't have to do this.. I'm sick anyways so I'll die sooner or later..."

Kokichi: "I know that but it still might work and if it doesn't I'll know I had a friend with me all of this time.."

Kaito: "Kokichi why...?! People love you for who you are so why are you doing this..?!"

Kokichi: "To save my friends even though it will cost my life.. I'm ready Kaito you can start rolling.. Actually first! When I die.. can you tell everyone I saw them as friends... They might now care about my death but that's okay cause I saw you all as friends..."

Kaito: "Of course I will Kokichi.. If it makes you happy I will.."

I pushed the bottom and the camera rolling at the same time. And just like that Kokichi had died..... I looked down and started to cry but then followed the rest of Kokichi's plan to stop the killing game..

Kokichi's POV

I woke up in a room filled with the survivors.. They were all wearing headsets..? Wait was the game just a VR?! I looked and walked to the lobby to see everyone who had died.

Kokichi: "guys..?"

Miu: "Look the fucking virgin finally died in the game!"

Rantaro: "The game was just a simulation Kokichi we're not dead and you're not ether.. We've just been waiting for the others to wake up from the game."

Kokichi: "Can you guys forgive me for being so mean..?"

Kirumi: "Yes we will because we all made a promise after all..."

Kaede ran up to me.

Kaede: "Is Shuichi alright?!"

Kokichi: "Yeah.. But the TV show will be out for sure next week I think..?"

A man with white hair and another man with brown hair walked in.

"You were not a survivor but at least you weren't a loser. I wasn't a survivor myself but this pretty boy next to me was one." The man with the white hair said.

"Oh how rude of me I haven't said my name! I'm Nagito Komaeda and the man right next to me is Hajime Hinata!" Nagito said happily.

I looked down worried that Shuichi wouldn't survive like I wanted him too..

"Don't worry the survivors will be here in five minutes. You've only been in that simulation for a week or two." Hajime said reassuring that Shuichi would come back safe.

Kaito then stepped out of the room and nodded at me telling me that my plan had worked.

I was so happy that I hugged the person closest to me.. Thatttt was a mistake telling that it was Tenko. She flipped me to the ground and stepped on my back.

"Degenerate male!" Tenko shouted.

Angie attempted to get Tenko to stop stepping on me but failed. She started stepping harder until Ryoma told her to stop acting like a child.

Tenko got embarrassed and said her sorries.

Kokichi: "Thanks Ryoma."

Ryoma: "Anytime really."

Korkeyio then held out his hand to help me. But then I kept wondering why they were being so nice to me.

Kiibo walked into the room and Miu immediately ran up to him to hug him.

Kiibo was surprised but hugged her back anyways. Nagito then shouted. "The game is overrrr!!!! You guys now may see the survivors!" 

Himiko, Maki, and Shumai all came out of the room with Tsumugi coming out of a different room.

Tenko ran to Himiko and hugged her and surprisingly Himiko hugged back while Angie also joined in on their hug.

Kaito and Kaede ran to Maki and Shuichi and gave them a group hug.

We had so much fun together we had so much fun... I built a friend... I walked out of the room to go to my parent's house. Shuichi then was running to try to find me.

I arrived at home and was givin a hug. I could hear my parents crying from tears because they thought I went missing. They apologized for what they did to me and I forgave them.

My parents used to abuse me and not take care of me very well... I joined danganronpa to prove I was strong. And I kinda won I guess. We heard a knock on the door and it was Kaede, Rantaro, Kiibo, Kaito, Maki, and Shuichi.

"What are you guys doing here I thought you were with the others?" I asked quietly to not disturb my parents good mood.

"We came to ask if you wanted to move in with us! Kiibo and Rantaro said excitingly. They were my bffs before and in the game so I was happy with this offer and agreed. Shuichi looked uncomfortable with that request but kept quiet about it. I hope school is going to be okay tomorrow...

A/N now this is going to turn into the oumasai events and parts and I hope you made it this far into the story and liked it it's not over and I'm working on it more now.! 💕✨💜🥺