❤️Amazing Meal❤️

Kokichi's POV

I kissed Shuichi. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg!
I looked back at Shuichi's eyes deeply.

 Omg!I looked back at Shuichi's eyes deeply

"Tsumugi can we just go.?" I asked blushing.

"Yeah this episode was a lame idea anyways.. Bye you guys!" Tsumugi said as she shoved everyone out of the room.

I walked to my house with Rantaro and Kiibo following.

We then saw Miu, Kaede, and Shuichi run up to us. Were they still trying to stay with us even though the motive wasn't there anymore.

"Hey uhm g-guys can we all stay the night. Our houses are really far away from here and-." I cut off Miu.

Kokichi: "If the ugly stupid sow and her friends wanna stay I'll let them. Just don't break anything in the house."

Miu: "heeeee!"

Kaede: "Thank you.. And I'm sorry for being a jerk.."

Kiibo, Rantaro, And Kokichi: "It's okay.."

We led them into our house and Miu had decided to cook.

Miu: "You guys want any.?"

Rantaro: "What is it.?"

Miu: "It's spaghetti with meatballs. It's simple to make so I just felt like making it for dinner."

Kokichi: "Well if it's not poisoned then I'll eat it! But still it's such a sexual thing to make as food."

Miu: "heeeee! I didn't even think of that!"

Kokichi: "Nishishi lets just eat. Thanks Miu.."

Miu: "H-Huh..? Uhm. T-Thank you Kokichi..?"

Shuichi's eyes lit up from the taste of the food.

I opened my mouth to see what Shuichi was raving about.

I put a bite into my mouth and my cheeks started to blush from how good it was.

"W-woah..." I said quietly still blushing as my face started to light up.

Miu then walked up to Kiibo, Passing Rantaro as his face was also amazed.

Miu: "Say Ah."

Kiibo was actually human because his fake role in danganronpa was the ultimate robot.

Kiibo opened his mouth and Miu placed food inside it.

Kiibo blushed and smiled lightly at Miu.

Kaede took a bite and looked at Rantaro and blushed.

Rantaro looked at Kaede and was annoyed at first but then smiled at her.

Rantaro: "Hey.."

Kaede: "H-hey."

Miu looked happy that everyone was enjoying the meal. She took a bite out of it and made a meh face.

"I've made better.." she sighed as we stared at her amazed.

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi gazed up at me with tired eyes and a clearly tired expression.

Kokichi: "* yawn* I'm gonna go to bed.... Shuichi my legs are to tired to get up, can you carry me..?"

I nodded flustered and held him up bridal style.

He rapped his arms around my neck and almost fell asleep while I was carrying him upstairs.

"I love you Shumai.." Kokichi said half asleep.

I kissed he soft warm lips and placed him down on the bed.

"I love you too.." I said laying next to him.

Kaede's POV

I looked at Rantaro and thought 'do I actually like him.?!' I already knew I liked Shuichi but it was clear that he loved Kokichi...

I wouldn't give up on Shuichi but I would just start slowly on Rantaro..

Shuichi carried Kokichi to Kokichi's room.

I got a sharper pain in my chest. I looked back at Rantaro and that pain went away.

Kaede: "So are you guys hapoy we're out of Danganronpa..?"

Rantaro: "Well we were some of the first ones out Kaede."

I smiled nervously knowing he might have still been mad about me killing him in the game.

Miu: "Yeah I should've gotten killed earlier if I knew things were still normal. Is that why Tsumugi was always so careless?.."

Kiibo: "Probably I mean she would have known but still could have gotten killed."

Rantaro: "She just was too likable to kill I was watching you guys play the whole time and I was with Kaede watching."

I looked down and blushed and I had remembered that I actually spent time with Rantaro.

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi and I slept together cuddling waiting for the next morning to swing by.

A/N just figured out we celebrate my birthday on the day I was born. Life is crazy dude. XD. Anyways have a goodnight or day wherever you are 💜💕✨