Halloween Part2 //END//

We finally got the festival ready and a Shuichi asked me to the Halloween festival ball.

He was going as a detective even though he was already one.

Kaede was sad that she didn't ask Shuichi first but was happy for me.

It was finally the day of the festival and Kaede and I were planing to walk there together. I looked in the mirror.

I then heard the doorbell and Kaede was there

She looked great. I guess my costume idea wasn't that bad.

"Come on Kaede lets go!" I said happily.

We both met up to pick up Rantaro and Kiibo since they were out at Miu's house.

Kokichi: "Guyssss are you excited!?"

Kiibo: "Y-Yeah I got to dress up as a robot and Miu dressed up as an inventor. Like the game.."

Rantaro was dressed in his in game clothes so Kaede and I decided to run to our houses and change into our in game clothes.

We looked much better than before and then we finally met up with the others again.

"Yay now we're all our danganronpa OCs!" Rantaro said happily. 

We arrived and saw Shuichi, And the whole DR cast in their old uniforms/ costumes.

He looked at me and blushed for he remembered how I acted in the game.

He looked at me again and hugged me.

"You look so cute~" he said playfully. Kaede looked jealous since he didn't really say anything to her when she asked him to the dance.

"I wanted to look good just for you Nishishi~" I said giggling .

"Can you guys stop flirting so we can go to the haunted house already?!~" Maki roll said pouting.

Kaito was scared at this sentence and everyone just nodded.

Maki, Shuichi, Kaito, Kiibo, Rantaro, Kaede, Miu, and I all headed to the house's entrance.