Kokichi is "baby"???

Shuichi's POV

The next day danganronpaV3 came out and everyone had started it after school.

So the whole cast decided to watch it together, which would be kinda awkward due to the situation with Kaede..

We all watched 3 episodes then all went home except for Kokichi, Rantaro, And Kiibo because they all lived there together.

I tapped Rantaro's shoulders and asked him if I could stay the night. He nodded and pointed to Kokichi's room telling me I could sleep there.

I then went up to Kokichi's room and got changed in some of my clothes that I brought from my house. I got changed not knowing Kokichi was just washing his hands in his bathroom.

Kokichi walked in just in time after I got changed and he was surprised that I was in his room. Kokichi then got closer to me and hugged me..

"I'm sorry that Kaede broke up with you.. And I'm sorry for being such a liar all the time of the game."

I was suddenly shocked with his words. "You don't have to be sorry Kokichi.. It's not your fault that she broke up with me."

"Shumai would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow evening..?" Kokichi asked blushing.

Kokichi: "a-Ah only if you want to you don't have too!"

Shuichi: "I would love to but.. Where do I sleep..?"

Kokichi: "You can sleep on my bed while I sleep on the floor-!"

Shuichi: "Can we just share a bed..? It would just be easier.."

Kokichi: "A-Ah yes that would just be easier!"

Kokichi then got onto the bed which I was already on and he got closer and cuddled me.

Time skip Day/ Morning

Kokichi's POV

I woke up in Shuichi's warm, welcoming arms.
I got up to get changed but the Shuichi had gotten up to also change.

After us both changing we both headed downstairs to the kitchen together.

Kiibo was up but Rantaro was still sleeping from being tired the night before. 

Kiibo: "You guys excited to see what will happen at school. Most people have seen episodes of DanganronpaV3 so maybe we might stop getting picked on."

Kokichi: "Hey, you're right that might be cool.  There might even be fans of mine. Nishishi~"

Shuichi: /Pats Kokichi's head/ "Don't get to a head of yourself, they might not know I like- Ahm never mind."

Kokichi: "eh okay well you should eat, your food is getting cold."

I quickly finished my food and left Shuichi and Kiibo to talk.  I walked to school and soon after Shuichi followed me hugging the back of me, Rantaro and Kiibo also caught up with us.

Rantaro and Kiibo were joking around with us when a bunch of kids from our school came up to us and started going crazy.

A bunch of girls started screaming "Kokichi is Baby precious boy!!!"

Shuichi then hugged me tighter and said blushing. "He's my baby."

All the girls screamed in fangirl and the boys for some reason too. My face was red and I was flustered.

'I was Shuichi's baby..?' I liked the sound of that but Kiibo and Rantaro were getting fanboy and fangirled also. "Rantaro and Kaede!!!" "Kiibo and Miu!!" They all shouted.

Shuichi quickly grabbed everyone and pulled us out of the crowd. 

Rantaro: "Thanks Shuichi you really saved us hah."

Kiibo: "Yeah hah we would've been dead meat."

"I'm baby..? Or I'm your baby..?" I mumbled.

?" I mumbled