"School is Hell.."

Shuichi's POV

Kaede was back and she had asked me out! I was happy with the offer since I used to like her before she died. ((I don't ship Kaede and Shuichi it's just for the plot story))

I was walking to school when I saw Kokichi on Rantaro's back and Kiibo walking beside them laughing. Kokichi was small so I got that Rantaro could carry him easily.

It got me jealous a bit that Kokichi was with them but I didn't know why because so liked Kaede. Kokichi got off of Rantaro's back and started to sing loudly 'My time' a song by bo en. It was cute and I stared at them until Kiibo noticed me staring.

"Shuichi you can uhm join us if you would like the more the merrier!.?" Kiibo said with a nervous smile.

I nodded and walked to them. Kokichi was still singing his heart out laughing with everyone. To be honest I felt like a fourth wheel..

Kokichi asked everyone including me "You guys wanna get some Boba after school ya know just the four of us." Everyone nodded and so did I. Kaede then came out of no where and hugged me. 

Kokichi then went back on Rantaro and punched him and Kiibo started to laugh.

Sorry this was short I had too because I've mostly been posting this all in one day so imma make another in an hour or 4 hours