✌️The bullies ✌️

Shuichi's POV

Now that Kaede was walking with us the atmosphere had changed drastically. Kokichi had gotten back on Rantaro's back and started to sing again.

Kokichi then was about to fall but then Kiibo caught him in time. I was jealous but then Kaede was getting annoyed. She then made me grab her tightly.

Kokichi was running until he fell on his face. He got up, grabbed a bandage out of his backpack, and put it on where is cut was.

Shuichi: "KOKICHI! Are you okay?!"

Kokichi: "Ahm yeah obviously hah.."

Kaede's friends then saw us entering the entrance to the school and I had left to get my locker things.

Kokichi's POV

Oh no did Kaede's friends used to bully me..? Meh more or less Kaede did too. One of her friends punched me in the stomach.

"You had enough pretty boy?!" One of her friends said kicking my leg.

"A-Ahm so I'm pretty now we'll I can't say the same about you. You look like Sephora's on sale makeup." I said standing back up.

One of them tried punching me again but I dodged because now I knew their target areas. Was my in game memories triggering my senses to dodge and make fun of others?..

They immediately ran away like cowards. One of them stayed until Kiibo spit on their shoes.

Rantaro and I had the same class so we decided to ditch Kaede who was still shocked and we walked Kiibo to class.

Our teacher then told us to sit in our assigned seats and we both sat on the other side of guess who? Maki roll! Yay! But then Shuichi walked in and sat next to me.

He stared at into my eyes for a straight minute and I finally looked back at the assignment work. Shuichi was still looking at me then smiled.

I started to get flustered so I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. I splashed my face with water and dried my face. I ran into korkeiyo in the bathroom.

Korkeiyo: "Oh hello Kokichi how are you.?"

Kokichi: "Well not so great but anyways how are you..?"

Korkeiyo: "I'm doing just fine but why are you not great.?"

Kokichi: "I don't know it's just Shuichi has been acting weird ever since him and Kaede became a couple.."

Korkeiyo: "I suggest you just talk to him and telling him about your thoughts."

Kokichi: "thanks, I'll do that. It was nice seeing you! Bye korkeiyo!"

Korkeiyo: "Anytime and goodbye Kokichi."

I ran back to the classroom but on the way ran into a boy by accident. I said sorry and finally arrived back in class. Shuichi was back to staring at me but this time blushing. Was it because I had something on my face.?

Kokichi: "Hah Shuichi is there something on my face? Cause you keep looking at me."

Shuichi: "A-Ah I'm s-sorry K-Kokichi!"

Shuichi then looked away embarrassed and looked at the assignment. The bell finally rang and I got up from my seat and Rantaro and I were about to leave together we saw Shuichi just sit down and just stare at the ground.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and asked him. "Are you okay Shuichi!? Don't lie to me!"

He looked back up on me and said with a smile "Of course I'm okay I just feel a bit over the weather."

I looked back at Rantaro then loosened my grip on Shuichi's shoulders. I looked into Shuichi's eyes and fell deep into them..

Rantaro then grabbed me so we could have lunch with Kiibo. I waved at Shuichi sadly and he waved back.

Shuichi's POV

I quietly tried to follow Kokichi and Rantaro and finally saw Kaede running to me. I quickly started running to the lunch area passing Kokichi and Rantaro. Kokichi and I looked each other in the eyes as I passed them.

Kokichi started to run towards me and so did Rantaro. We all finally arrived where Kiibo was but Kokichi had fallen two times. I touched Kokichi's hand as we sat down on the grass where Kiibo was.

Kokichi blushed and rubbed my hand a bit. Kiibo noticed and gave Kokichi a funny look that made Kokichi giggle. Rantaro looked a bit annoyed.

Kokichi then started to tear, and clenched his hands, and shoulders. "I built my friends... Man I miss them.. They probably hate me..."

Was he talking about Dice..? Kokichi then tried to get up but I pulled him closer and hugged him. Rantaro and Kiibo felt happy and sad at the same time.

Kaede then ran up to me and slapped me. A red mark formed on my face. Rantaro and Kiibo stood up for me but why..?

Rantaro grabbed Kaede by her shirt and threatened her. "You'll regret the next time you hurt my friend you trashy good for nothing skank."

She ran off saying "We're over!"

Kokichi then touched my mark and rubbed it to make it feel better. Then class started again.

Kokichi's POV

Shuichi then walked me to class and carried my books. Rantaro and Kiibo has the same classes after lunch, so they walked separately from us.

Kaito then walked up to Shuichi. "Shuichi my sidekick! Oh hey Kokichi!"

Kaito was actually being nice to me..? Was it because we had our truce moment when I died..? Suddenly a notification came from all of our phones to inform us that DanganronpaV3 would come out tomorrow?!

Whatever it took I was ready to see what was happening the whole time. But I swear to god if they show what happened the love hotel I'm  going to cry.

A/N I just drank Red Bull so get ready for more chapters 💕✨💙✌️