🍇More then friends🍇

Setting: Kokichi's dream..
Kokichi's POV

I woke up in a classroom filled with all of my old friends. Dice members to be exact.

I go out of the classroom to see my school. Rantaro and Kiibo look at me weirdly as I exit the school.

Everything looked twisted in this world. Was this a dream..?

If this universe was opposite does that mean my friends are now my enemies.?!

Shit.

Kaede was running up to me and started to hug me. Was she my damn friend in this universe.?!

Damn that hurts I thought we were already friends.. Shuichi was walking not to far behind Kaede.

Was he still my friend.?!

Shuichi then pinned me against the wall and kissed me.

"NgHh!" I shouted trying to get away.
But he wouldn't budge.

Setting: Reality
Shuichi's POV

Kokichi started to struggle and toss and turn. I slapped his cheek slightly. He still wasn't up.

I pinched his cheek and he flinched then woke up. I shook him a bit to see if he was okay but he then started to cry.

 I shook him a bit to see if he was okay but he then started to cry

"Shuichi.." he said with tears in his eyes.

He rapped his arms crying on my shoulder.

"Did you have a nightmare Kokichi..?" I said stroking his hair to make him feel better.

" *Sniff* y-yeah I- I did." He said as he started to sob.

I took off his jacket because he was sweating.

He took a deep breath and then he got up to get ready for school.

I looked away as he was getting dressed and blushed hardly.

Kokichi looked back at me as he was changing and he smiled.

It was my turn to change so Kokichi exited the room to go to the kitchen.

I got dressed quickly and headed downstairs.

Kokichi looked disgusted when he saw Kaede holding Rantaro's arm.

Kiibo has the same look and then Kiibo yanked Kokichi out of the sight of the love doves.

They both ran upstairs together. I trusted Kiibo so I knew he wouldn't do anything. W-wait why am I thinking these things..?!

....Kokichi isn't even mine....

Kaede: "Oh good morning Shuichi!"

Rantaro: "Hey Shuichi! Wait.. Where did the others go.?"

Shuichi: "Kokichi couldn't find his Dice scarf so Kiibo went to help him."  I lied to Rantaro.

I didn't want him knowing his best friends didn't support is love interests. It would hurt him too much.