"I Can't Lose You Again!"

Kokichi's POV

I ran to Shuichi's room thinking it was mine. Kaede and Rantaro back?! But Rantaro was my best friend and Kaede had kidnapped me once for Shuichi to love her! My head was spinning so I laid down on Shuichi's bed..

I fell asleep not too long after.. I let out a scream of pain. For my hand had gotten stabbed .Before I can shout for help, Shuichi comes out of the door to save me in time. But then I get stabbed in the back with a blade and I close my eyes to see Maki standing there "w-why..?"

Shuichi's POV

Maki had stabbed Kokichi with a blade that was sharper than anything... I hear Kokichi scream once again then pass out. I yell at Maki but then realize it was a clone of Maki... I run to the gym to find Monokuma and tell him to help Kokichi right away. And he agreed!

"In exchange you will get your memories back and Kokichi will still have his old memories!" I nod "Anything for him." I mumbled... I went into the room where Kokichi had gotten his memories and Monokuma started to show me videos that would give them back.

I scream in how much pain it's causing for my brain... I now know why Kokichi was screaming so much then.. I had gotten my memories back..

Kokichi's POV

I hear what sounds like my Saihara-Chan yelling in sadness saying "I can't lose you again!" I looked at him and he was crying...

"Is that you Shumai..?" I ask. "K?! You're awake thank god" Shuichi said crying. "W-w-we're in danganronpa..." I told Shuichi. "I know but if I have you I'll be okay..." He replied holding my hand then kissing it.

I blushed but wondered what the others would think.. Monokuma comes out and says "ALRIGHT KOKICHI ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GET SOME OF YOUR OLD MEMORIES TO HELP SHUICHI!" Monokuma said as he led me to a room..

"No!" I yelled. Monokuma dragged me by my hair into a room. And started to stab a needle in my brain.

I screamed from the pain of the stab. But then memories came back to me? When I walked out Shuichi was acting way too weird.

He was acting really clingy and kept staring at me. "We're in danganronpa?! Sooooo cool" shuichi shouted. I grabbed his hair and said. "It's not cool people die here!"

I tried to chase Monokuma but he was too fast. Damnit! I tripped and soon Shuichi was standing in front of me trying to help me up.

He looked more shy and a little scary like he would kill someone.

Kokichi: "Are you alright Shumai..?"

Shuichi: "A-Ah yes I am!"

Kokichi: "That was a lie I wouldn't ask since I was the one who fell down."

Shuichi: ...

I rushed to hide from Shuichi and find Kaito to see what to do. I found Kaito in the Execial area but then the door closed.

Kokichi: "Kaito why are you.-?"

Kaito: "Shut up mastermind!"

Suddenly an execial came out of no where so I grabbed my controller to try to control the execial.

Maki jumped out and shot me in the arm.

"What the!" I shouted in pain as I was shot with a poison arrow.  Maki then tried to interrogate me but I refused.

Maki was about to hit me with another arrow but the Kaito used himself as a shield for me..?

Maki panicked and ran to grab the antidote for the poison. Kaito and I then rushed the the bathroom..

Kokichi: "Kaito why did you do that you're going to die now too.."

Kaito: "I didn't want Maki to be the one who killed anyone in this game. I love her so much that I want her to survive.."

Kokichi: "hah I know how that is.. What do you think will happen after we die..?"

Kaito: "I know we'll be friends in the afterlife then." //Kaito smiled at Kokichi//

Maki then came with the antidote and I took it from Kaito when she gave it too him. I pretended to drink it knowing I would be the next one to die..

Maki then panicked and left. I kneeled down to Kaito.

Kokichi: "Drink this please I want you to be the one who lives before I die." //Kokichi makes Kaito drink the antidote//

Kaito: "But why.? You've been so mean to all of us.. But why are you doing this for me now if all times..?

Kokichi: "Hah... I was doing it all to make sure I would end the killing game.. I know it will work I just need your help Kaito.."

Kaito: "I'll do it Kokichi I'll help the remaining survivors live.."

Kokichi: "Thank you.."

A/N the next chapter for sure is going to make me cry or something because I am just such a baby when it comes to the danganronpa deaths. 😖😭✨💕