💜The Death Friends💜

Shuichi's POV

Monokuma has put us out of the gym so he could scheme dastardly plans.. Kaito has asked if he could hang out with Maki earlier so really I had no one to hang out with.. I spotted Kokichi and ran after him.

"Ouma-Kun! Wait up!" I shouted as I waved my arms up running to Kokichi. I tripped and Kokichi started to freak out.

"A-ah! Saihara Are you okay?!!!!!!" Kokichi looked like he was going to cry but held back his tears of worry.

"Ouma-Kun ever since you went in that room you have been acting different.." I said to him as he helped me up.

"W-well I think I got my memories back because I feel like even though people helped me they have a bit of hate in me..
A-and don't get me wrong you guys are kind but we used to know each other and now there's a space in between our friendship..."

Kokichi said as he looked down. "Hey Uhm wanna hang out with me Ouma-Kun?" I asked turning a pink shade of blush. "O-of course I would!"

Kokichi's POV

This other old Kokichi must have been a bad person but I don't mind.. He met a very nice Shuichi. My Shuichi was my beloved lover, he was sweet kind and always stood up for me. He was my dream guy.. But then danganronpa separated us...

I rushed to my room to go get changed and I managed to pull a nice style together.
I was going to wear a striped under shirt with a purple over shirt, and black jeans. And I always had to wear my D.I.C.E scarf that each one of my ten members had.

I finally got ready and headed outside to look for Shuichi. As I saw him my heart skipped a beat, I snapped out of it for he was not my beloved Shuichi, but in a way he was? It's confusing and complicated...

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi looked adorable in what he was wearing. I could feel my heart racing every time I looked at him. I took Kokichi out to the garden where I had set up a little date area.

"Saihara-Chan... I know you aren't my Shuichi but... I.." Kokichi was crying, I came over to him and hugged him. "Hey you wanna draw on a rock.?" I asked.

"H-how do you draw on a rock.?" Kokichi asked. "Well it's simple, some rock can be used as chock and you can use a rock to draw on another rock." Kokichi looked confused with what I had said.

I grabbed a rock put it in Kokichi's hand and told him to scape it against the cement. Chock started to come off of the rock and I saw Kokichi's eyes light up. 

I heard laughing in the background and I saw Kaede and Rantaro?! "You guys are already dead!" I said knowing they weren't real and it was a trap. "Oh my Shuichi how much you have grown... I see it was no trouble replacing me with that rat." Kaede said as she pointed at Kokichi.

Kokichi ran off terrified "Get AWAY KAEDE I DONT WANT YOU TRYING TO KILL M-ME AGAIN!" Kokichi yelled with tears as he ran.

Kaede and Rantato has disappeared.... And  I ran after Kokichi hoping he was okay.