52 - No

Warning: Rape and sex.

When we step back into the gleaming, manufactured chamber of marble and forced relaxation, I can't quite make out whether our bathroom passion or this gleaming stage are reality. There's a lucid quality to both, the faint, almost fast-fading memory of Ralphus's kisses and even this shining scene before my eyes of the bed and the mirrors and the naked Kades - my mind tumbles half-heartedly as though my vision is quite cut-off from my brain. Is this reality, or was the hurried fumble of skin ship behind the door reality? Or are neither real, or are both real? Or perhaps this is all just a dream, or at least, a state of half-reality. Does it matter, really, whether anything seems real or fake? 
     A naked Lutra beckons Ralphus, or me, or perhaps both, forwards towards the bed where he lies in a lazy state of arousal, red eyes heavy-lidded but strangely clear, "Here comes the main dish." He laughs towards Julius, who remains silent by the bed and refuses to share the same sordid joke. A forced air of joviality and nonchalance spasms from Lutra's curved lips, and he drops the smile altogether with a forged manner of finding it too much effort to maintain.
     Ralphus marches tersely towards the lavish bed, and my feet follow slowly but surely behind even though I can't quite feel the sure hardness of the ground beneath my soles. My gaze drifts between the three brothers, all unclothed and yet utterly comfortable in each other's presence despite being naked. The heavy musk of excitement has dimmed, and although I can still see the half-awakened state of their dicks, the general laziness is so great I can't even see how they will initiate the orgy. We took too long in the bathroom didn't we? Long enough for the animalistic lust from before to have dissipated, but not long enough for the three to give up on the idea wholly.
     The fool tips his foot up and down from his sprawled form in an armchair. His lethargy is so contagious, it sparks through my legs and the already fog-like habitat of my mind, I can't help but doubly question whether this is indeed reality or a dream with nightmarish quality. Both options seem as improbable as each other, but either way it's undeniable that the sexual energy has drifted into a background thrum like they've all had a snort of coke or the like. He swings his hand at me and gestures to the footstool by his feet. I cast a quick glance at the ram-rod straight back of Ralphus as he steps onto the field of battle with Lutra and Julius. So this is it, I am to be confined as a voyeur in this chapter. But then again, there's this quick lightness stealing it's muddy way across my heart, for once I'm not the main character of a scene such as this.
     Julius points his blood smeared eyes on me but wraps a long, pale arm around Ralphus's waist and devours his lily petal lips. Biting and sucking Ralphus's mouth greedily, his fingers squeeze down the firm muscles of Ralphus's back to the exposed tightness of his ass. Lutra's hand moves up and down his erect cock slickly as his eyes focus stickily onto Julius's stiffness humping again and again against Ralphus's tan skin slick with viscous residue. The Fool's cold hand lights on my nape, and I jerk in his direction.
"Keep still." He commands glassily, his other hand stroking his now quivering hard-on with long, idle motions.
The delicate coldness of his hands inch up and down my collar, across my neck, into the recesses of my hair like he's petting the fur of a pet.
     "What?" I laugh, "You're getting off from feeling my skin?"
     His hand tightens on my nape uncomfortably and turns my head towards Julius and Ralphus's direction, "Look."
     Silky black hair swings invitingly to the middle of Julius's powerful thighs, his red, red eyes pierce into mine as if I'm the one he's ferociously kissing, and the bloody edges of his lips curve into a sadistic smile even within the wet squeak of salvia upon saliva. His white, long fingers dig into the flesh of Ralphus's ass so hard, the red pucker of Ralphus's anus is exposed for all to see.
     "Mhhn." A deep growl rumbles from Ralphus's throat, but Julius's fingers do not let go, instead his other hand travels from Ralphus's supple waist and cups the other cheek of his butt viciously.
     A shiver sparks under the Fool's freezing caresses, and the pooling warmth in my pants return. Julius's eyes lick down my body to the rise in my pants, and the redness curves down into despotic satisfaction. Clutching Ralphus by the butt, he yanks Ralphus's tall figure harder into his flawless white skin and inserts two long finger ruthlessly into Ralphus's twitching entrance, eyes never leaving my face and body.
     "Hnng." A grunt escapes from the sticky embrace of their mouths.
     The heat flares up through my groin, my abdomen, up my limbs to my neck. Julius's fingers pump backwards and forth, in and out of Ralphus's red entrance without a break. A shudder travels up Ralphus's long legs, and faint groans leak out deeply from his mouth. Julius's red tongue slips out from between Ralphus's lips and licks the swollen scarlet of his own lips, the heat of his eyes sending shivers through my groin and up my spine. He sends a slow look at the Fool and twists around roughly so that Ralphus's flushed face is facing mine. Before I can understand what went on between the Fool and Julius, the cold hand detaches from my hand and pinches my right nipple tightly through my shirt.
"Ah." A small shudder convulses my spine, and a wetness spreads through the front of my pants. What the fuck? This body... the nipples, they're... "Mnh!" I throw my head back and try to bite back the cry as another cold but sticky hand tweaks my other nipple roughly though the scratchy shirt.
Ralphus's purple eyes widen and knife sharp anger distorts the restrained pleasure on his face, he rips against Julius's tight hold, but before he can move an inch, his back arches and a deep groan explodes from between clenched teeth. Bright redness dyes his tan face, and his eyes flicker away as a loudening squelch suffuse through the heavy air.
     "He's quite the little bitch for his nipples, don't you think," Lutra shuffles across the bed, "Ralphus?"
     Ralphus's struggles go deadly still, and whirlwinds of golden light collect under both of his palms. The Fool leaps up from his lax sprawl and waves of violet, green and navy blue light attach around Ralphus's midriff, arms and legs like loops of chains. The golden light swirling from Ralphus's hands and arms flares for a piercing second, dims and seeps away like a subsiding tide through the shackles of magic. I stumble to my feet and take a small step towards them.
     Lutra laughs howlingly, genuine amusement oozing back into his shallow voice, "How many times are you going to try the trick?" An electrical current of green energy fizzes through his limbs, "You can't win against all three of us, if anything, you're just giving us more power."
     The golden light pulses weakly and extinguishes like a broken lightbulb, "Shit." I draw my fingers through my hair. So they're draining his magic aren't they? Everything's just really bloody great hmm?
     Julius throws Ralphus onto the bed with a creak, and Lutra pinches his nose, forcing his dick into Ralphus's mouth with a deranged grin. His hands tug Ralphus's white hair violently, "No teeth or I'll personally shove my dick up that human's arse."
     Ralphus's fingers clench the sheets tighter and tighter, but his head bobs up and down clumsily, wet sucking noises ringing though the room like an incessant alarm. Julius raises a hand and slaps down onto Ralphus's bare butt.
     "Mhnn." Ralphus grunts through the cock in his mouth.
Slap.
"MHhn."
Slap.
"Hnng."
Lutra grabs Ralphus's head and thrusts his dick into his mouth faster and faster, "Your mouth feels so fucking good." He pants, throwing his head to the ceiling. A shudder jerks through his body, and Ralphus wrenches away from his cock, semen dribbling out of his mouth onto the sheets.
Flipping Ralphus around so his lay on the sheets, Julius tuns towards me with a distant smile and beckons me with a jerk of his head. I cast him a stone cold look and make my way towards the bed liberally. Crystaline purple eyes flicker towards me with a deepening dread.
"Mhn."
The Fool tweaks his nipples with a hard tug. My heart twitches in its diamond cage, but I don't look away. Like the neon lights and the cigarette smoke and Jacques and the weary heaviness of my body, this must be something I have to fight through. This, in it's rawest, ugliest form, must be something I have to look straight in the eye or else be dragged down into a cruel, ever-deepening depth of cowardice. Only with this would I have the slightest right to look Ralphus in the eye at the end of the day and say, "I did not look away, I did not run away, I did not abandon you. I was there."
I'm here. I'm with you.
Julius grabs me by the arm and pulls me onto the bed with the rest of the demons, "Here." He whispers, licking the shell of my ear.
Ralphus's wide eyes fix upon my face like even in all the violence and bloodshed he must've seen, he's never seen such a fearful scene such as this. The shaking purple fills slowly and steadily with the chill of fear. His kicks his long legs out, but Julius brings them down with a sharp snap his arms and shuffles me into his burning lap, "Look closely." The whisper slithers into my ear, a promise of something deeper.
The Fool flicks the cherry redness of Ralphus's nipples with a forefinger, and a muffled grunt aches from between Ralphus's tight teeth.
"Here." Lutra throws a twinkling set of nipple clamps to the Fool and spreads Ralphus's legs firmly.
The Fool strokes Ralphus's chest lovingly and clips a gleaming clamp onto the erect redness of his nipple.
"HNnng." Ralphus's abdomen jerks, and the little metal bell attached to the clamp shakes with a clear jingle, "NNh."
Lutra sends me a laugh of pure malice, his hand cupping Ralphus's half-erect, twitching penis, "It seems Ralphus is a little bitch for his nipples too, he just loves it. Don't you Ralphus?"
Ralphus jerks his head away to the other side, but the Fool clips the other clamp to the left nipple with a sharp snap.
"Guh." A heightened grunt slips out loudly.
"And now what do you have?" Lutra presses a finger into the exposed tip of Ralphus's clamped nipples.
A jerk runs through Ralphus's body, "Ah."
"You have a little slut who's hard from having bells on his nipples." Lutra turns to me with gleaming eyes, "You know, he can really get off from just playing with his nipples. Do you want to give the human a little performance, hmmm, Ralphus?"
A red flush paints Ralphus's face scarlet, and the same bold colour threads through the whites of his eyes like the unraveling of string. He arches upwards against the Fool's hold, but Julius wraps his arms around me tightly, and he becomes as still as a statue.
"Not so fast." Lutra shushes, trailing a finger down the muscles of Ralphus's chest, "Unless you want to be fucked side by side with the Human."
Ralphus's eyes bulge, and his jaw tightens so hard, I'm surprised his teeth don't crush into smithereens, but he lies back down onto the bed slowly, turning his head away again.
"There, there." The Fool whispers, pulling on the clamps with an insistent tug.
"HNng."
A hardness presses into my back, and I turn to look at Julius. He stares back, brilliant red eyes curving slightly. His hands slide vigorously over me, from my chest to my abdomen and at last, to my groin and the throbbing heat burning there, "You're aroused." He whispers privately into the depths of my ear.
I whip my head away, "I'm a man."
"And men like to think with their lower halves?" He murmurs with a laugh, massaging the outline of my erection with a strong hand.
Electrical currents of pleasure throb through the length to the growing pressure in my lower abdomen, "Fuck." I grasp Julius's wrist tightly, "Stop it."
Another puff of a laughter blows the strands of hair by my ear, but his hands stop in their practiced movement, and instead, cup the bulge warmly.
Lutra casts another heated glance at Julius and me, and thrusts three fingers viciously into Ralphus's spasming red anus.
"Ah." Ralphus arches against the bed.
The Fool flicks the edge of Ralphus's hard nipples with his tongue, and Julius shuffles me closer to his prone figure. Ralphus lifts an arm to cover his flushed face, but Lutra immediately snatches the arm away violently, "Tch, aren't you a bad boy.'"
Yanking his other wrist up, Lutra cuffs the hands together with black-leather and metal handcuffs, then leaning back to admire his work, a cruel curve distorts his lips. A black metal pole materialises from out of nowhere, and yanking Ralphus's legs open so that the blunt roundness of his balls and the curve of his penis are exposed to the air, Lutra ties his knees to the ends of the poles, holding his legs open for all to see.
"Now you look more like the cock-hungry slut you are." He jams four fingers into Ralphus's entrance, and a deep groan grates through the chamber, "You have bells on your nipples, and you can't even close your legs properly, everyone can see your hungry wet hole."
Julius grates his hardness slowly against my back.
"You'd probably get off at anything wouldn't you?" Lutra grabs Ralphus's chin and forces him to look at himself.
Ralphus grinds his teeth and snarls, "I'm not a beast like you."
"Oh?" Lutra cocks his head, "Really?" A black metal short sword emerges out of a fold in air, onto his palm.
Coldness sparks in the pit of my stomach, and I jerk forwards, "What—
"Shh." Julius's arms enclose me again, tightly like he's never going to let go, "Don't worry."
Ralphus's eyes widen too, and although, only for a split second that I barely register, his eyes flicker fearfully towards me, Lutra catches it too.
"Ooh, what is this?" He pushes his fingers forcefully into Ralphus, incurring another muffled grunt, "You don't want to be fucked in front of the human? You don't want him to see what a lust-filled little bitch you are?" Lutra throws his head up to the ceiling and laughs, "Let's see what the human thinks of you when you cum from being fucked by a sword."
A tremor travels through Ralphus's shoulders, and he struggles away from Lutra, "You dare tarnish my honour as a Knight lik—AHHH!"
Lutra jams the hilt of the sword slowly into Ralphus's anus.
"Umpgh." Ralphus's back arches upwards.
The fool plays with the tip of Ralphus's hard nipples, and a half-moan shudders from between Ralphus's lips. A merriment lights in Lutra's eyes as the twinkle of bells float through the air. His dick stands rigidly against his abdomen, and he pushes the hilt in more and more until all the hard handle is embedded inside Ralphus, and only the black metal blade is sticking out. Julius's cock twitches larger behind me, and a groan dances into my ears from behind.
Lutra lets go of the blade and gives a low whistle, "Do you see this human? The sword's sticking out of his ass even without me supporting it. Do you reckon he can kill someone with it? Maybe we should make him duel like this next time, with a sword in his arse and knives dangling off his nipples."
"YOU!" Ralphus shouts scratchily, "You, I— Ahhhh."
Lutra pumps the hilt in and out of Ralphus with increasing speed, "With how long this is, it should be hitting your sweet spot, shouldn't it?"
"Uhn, uhn..." Faint, stifled moans fill the heavy, buzzing air.
"You know what we should have you do next time?" Lutra pants with a delirious frenzy, "We should have you masturbate with your sword."
Ralphus's hands clench tightly into fists.
The Fool tugs at Ralphus's nipples, and a clear moan shoots from his mouth.
     "No." He gasps.
     "No what?" Lutra shoves the hilt in and out, "No otherwise I'll cum?"
    "Ahh." Ralphus groans as the Fool bends down over his nipples and fondles them with both his tongue and fingers.
    "You've been pretty sex deprived lately too, haven't you?" Lutra murmurs, tracing the bulging veins of Ralphus's dick.
     A shiver trembles Ralphus's abdomen, and he thrusts his pelvis up, but Lutra grabs his penis tightly, and a deep groan shudders from his throat.
    "I can't let you cum this quickly, it'd ruin all the fun."
     The Fool passes Lutra a bottle of what seems like lubricant and a thin rod. My stomach fills with the queasy coldness, and Ralphus's dark pupils shake as he catches sight of the item.
    "I won't forgive you," Ralphus chokes, "Lutra Kade, I will kill you."
    "You've said that a million times already," Lutra smiles foxily, spilling the lubricant all over Ralphus's quivering penis, "And I'm still alive." Holding Ralphus's cock tightly in one hand, Lutra enlargers the hole in the centre of the head with his thumb and forefinger, "Now then."
     Ralphus flails his strong arms, "Don't look!"
     My heart is arrested and even with Ralphus's desperate shout, I can't seem to move away from the sight of the rod.
     Lutra slowly pierces Ralphus's urethra with the rod, deeper and deeper until everything but the bulb of the tip is engulfed.
     "MHHHn!" Ralphus tries to cover his face with his arms, but they are pinned back by the Fool.
    "Look, isn't it beautiful?" Lutra toys with the rounded tip of the rod poking out from Ralphus's cock, "Your nipples are clamped, your hole is full, and now your dick is filled, your can't even cum. I wonder... maybe we should impregnate you too, how does that sound?"
     Ralphus surges upwards, but with a hard push, Lutra and the Fool flip him around so that his butt is sticking sultrily out. Julius slides me out of his tight embrace, and instead kisses me fully on the lips. His hands dig into my nape and shoulders, and his tongue laps hungrily in and out of my mouth, inciting shivers down my spine the way he always does.
     "NO." Lutra shouts.
     Julius ignores him, and continues to roam my mouth with both a persistent curiosity and a warm familiarity. His hands stroke the back of my head, down my back, around my waist to cup my lower abdomen, "Maybe," he breaks from the breathless kiss, "you should bear my child."
     Silence rings through the whole room.
     A jolt rumbles through my chest, and I push him backwards with all the force I have in my arms, "What the fuck."
     He just smiles and shakes his head, advancing towards Ralphus instead.
     Lutra's red eyes travel between me and Julius, and the old bloodlust crazed rage boils the crimson into a soup of blood and carnage.
     "Lutra." Julius says singularly, tone hard and unyielding.
     A flash of something painful and vulnerable trembles through Lutra's mouth, but that flies away in the intake of a breath, and he turns away from me without another word.
     Julius places a hand on Ralphus's hard ass and gives it a sharp slap.
     "Ah." A quenched moan drags out from within Ralphus, "No, don't." He musters out hoarsely, "Don't look."
     My fingers curl tightly into fists, and I clench my jaw down. This not the place to back down now. Do not show weakness, not here, not now, not in front of these demons.
    Without hesitation, Julius places his rigid dick to Ralphus's entrance and shoves it in, in one smooth movement.
    "Gah." Ralphus jerks, the rest of his grunts muffled by the Fool's dick in his mouth.
    With fluid, practiced strokes, Julius slams his penis in and out of Ralphus, wet sticky squelches and the tinkle of bells echoing all around chamber.
     "Mhhhn, mhhhn, Mhnn!" Ralphus's muffled moans grow higher and higher.
     The slap of skin against skin and the ringing of pet-collar bells grow louder and louder, and the electrical warmth pools in my trousers again like a returning wasp. 
     Lutra runs a lazy finger down Ralphus's spine, down his thighs, between his legs to his hard cock, "How do you feel having all your holes filled with our dicks?" He inches the rod out a centimetre and slams it down again.
     "Ahhhhgg!" The Fool's penis slides out of Ralphus's mouth, and a loud cry pierces through all other sounds, "hhhhhnnng, ah!"
     Lutra continues to move the rod up and down Ralphus's urethra, ignoring the frustrated and hoarse cries leaking uncontrollably from Ralphus's mouth, "Julius is hitting all your good spots isn't he?"
    Julius thrusts into Ralphus forcefully but slowly, licking Ralphus's depths with long, leisurely strokes.
     "HNNG AH!" The cries change in tone, and a shiver courses through my abdomen.
     "He's close." Julius tightens his grasp on Ralphus's supple waist.
     Lutra runs a finger along Ralphus's penis, "He was always close. Come on, suck Zus properly now." He jerks Ralphus's jaw forwards and jams the Fool's hardness back into his mouth.
     Julius ruffles his long hair, tips back his head and focuses his sex-glazed eyes on me, still pounding in and out of Ralphus over and over again. He takes a hand off Ralphus's waist and beckons towards me with a held out, pale hand. My vision wavers like I'm seeing everything through a heatwave, and I shuffle slowly towards him. There's a mole on his upper arm, I note as he reaches out, clutches my nape and brings my lips up to his. The thrum of his movements vibrate through me too, in out, in out, it's like we're doing Ralphus together. He digs in deeper with the laps of his tongue, and a sloppy tendril of saliva slides down both of our chins. I bring my hands up to his pleasantly cool chest, and when the heat of red-hot vengeful eyes dig into my back, we break apart panting.
     "I do fully prepare him, I give him pleasure too." He murmurs, eyes hot with lust and something more innocent.
I sit back onto my heels and drag my eyes over the sex with a heart growing heavier and heavier, "What, were you really that bothered with what I said that night?"
Julius makes no reply and turns away, the flush of his face spreading down to his neck. God damn this man, if he really was that perturbed, he wouldn't have designed this farce starring both me and Ralphus.
     Lutra's eyes linger on us for a warning-filled second more before he grabs hold of the tip of the rod poking out from Ralphus's urethra, "Don't you want to cum, Ralphus? How long has it been?" 
     Ralphus's half-moans and grunts quieten, but the trembles in the backs of his legs grow.
"You don't have to be so stubborn about it, ask for it and I'll give it to you." Lutra laughs, running his hand over the stickiness of Ralphus's abdomen.
My eyes flicker to the silky white head. The answer, we all know it, don't we? He'll give in wouldn't he? He'll give in. What man would be able to endure the torture of wanting to cum but not being able to? A bitterness swirls through my mouth. I can't. I'm weak, I'm too honest to my body's desires. I can't.
"Come on Ralphus." Lutra insists silkily.
—o."
"What was it Ralphus?"
"No." The deep, masculine voice repeats lowly, "No."
My eyes widen and another frightening blankness rips through my mind. What. Why? Surely, he's at his limit now? His body won't hold out at this rate. Dangerous. Too dangerous.
Lutra tilts his head, eyes shining with both the vacancy of confusion and childish delight, "Did you just say no?"
A moan-intertwined laugh rises through the squeak of the bed and the slap of skin, "Yes, no. No."
Julius splays his hand over Ralphus's back, turns and studies me, as if saying, 'you, his refusal is all because of you'.
But how can it be because of me? How can this refusal, at this stage of the game, be for my sake or his sake? It doesn't make any sense.
Does it make any sense?
The pit does not answer.

-

AN: Holy, first of all, I honestly didn't think writing porn would be this hard. But it is. I don't even know why this chapter turned out this long.