86 - Heat

He tears my nightshirt away from me, and under his cold hands, an iridescent sheen covers the whole room. I shove my body into his, ripping his shirt open, buttons clanging to the floor and bed.
     "Shhh." Eirwen whispers into my ear, pulling his fingers through my hair, "There's no hurry."
     A wave of sweetness trembles through my scalp, and I shiver against his chest, "Want you." Nuzzling my chin against his slender neck, I force my hands into his pants, "I want you!"
    "Mmhn." He pants, voice full of spoil. "Easy there."
     My hands delve into his pants and wrap around the iron hardness throbbing hot against the thin fabric. A shiver of pleasure grates through my muddled mind. This growing, pulsing thing is going to be buried deep inside me, it's going to caress me as many times as I want, again and again.
More.
I yank at his waistband, and with a strangled unfolding, the fabric twists downwards, revealing the gleaming head of Eirwen's throbbing cock. Saliva drips from the corners of my mouth, and I grind the stiffness of my penis against his.
"So goooood~" I pant, my saliva trickling down his exposed chest.
A deep laughing breath rumbles into my ears, "I'll satisfy you, my dear, as many times as you want. Here," The irritating fabric clothing both him and me melt away into the empty space, exposing the cold air to the bonfire of my skin.
"Hnnngh!" I cry, voice breaking slightly.
"Now, let's see." He whispers, pushing my shoulders back firmly so that nothing escapes from his mercurial eyes.
His gaze draws a tantalising line from my face, down my shoulders, my collarbone, to my nipples, and a low grunt devoid of his usual calm vibrates from his throat.
"What's this?" He flicks the glinting nipple rings with a finger.
"Haaah." I spasm, and a moan leaks out uncontrollably.
"Plythium... Who put this on you?" The narrowing of his eyes sends another spark through my centre, "Ralphus? Your panther? Or...someone else?"
     His fingers twist the buds unforgivingly, and all I know how to do is jerk inwards, shedding heat like layers of skin. Good, this feels so good, but it's not enough. I need more, the stubborn hardness poking me behind.
"Pleasseee, your cock," I massage the hardness behind me, "give it to me~"
Eirwen bats my hands away, jaw set and merciless, "Tell me."
"Declan!" I gasp, writhing on his chest, "Please, now..."
A sigh radiates from his red lips, and tender fingers swipe away the burning tears dripping from my eyes, "Sorry, don't cry, I hate it when you cry. I'll make you feel really good now."
His tongue slides over the sensitive skin of my nipple, and a wave of sweetness blooms in my lower abdomen. I grab hold of my shivering penis and jerk up and down, but it's not enough! The pleasure builds and sticks inside within me like growing ivy, but it won't come out! Nothing comes out but dribbles of translucent pre-cum.
     A groan of frustration penetrates the air, and my fingers seek to grip tighter, tighter, till I can let go, but Eirwen pulls my sticky hands away.
     "You'll hurt yourself like that." He murmurs, shifting from under me.
     Once his cooling skin leaves mine, the fever flashes up again like a roaring beast beneath my skin.
     "Don't!" I grapple towards him and his beautiful frame, but he slithers away, pushing me down to the twisted sheets.
     His hands travel up my limbs, and he prints a trail of aching kisses down my chest and abdomen. Caressing the tightness of my waist, his nose dips to the trail of hair lining the painful erection, and piercing me in place with his luminescent eyes, he grips the base of my penis.
     "You're beautiful." He says, and through the muddled colours and blurry half-darkness, he swallows my erection.
     "Ah." My back arches upwards, and I grip the white sheets tightly in my fists.
     His mouth, so hot, so tight, so wet and nice, and fuck, it feels so good.
     "Hnnnhg!" I pant, lifting my head to see his beautiful golden head bob up and down on my member.
     Eirwen's eyes flicker up from my cock, and even through the sweat blurred vision, every detail: the red lips wrapped around my flesh, the string of saliva dripping down his chin, the flush of pink spreading over his face, is clear, clearer than day. My hand buries into his hair, and gripping the silky strands strongly, pushes his head deeper down until his nose is buried in my hair.
      "Ah, so good! Eirwen!" Waves of pleasure thunder one upon another through my skin, up my abdomen; finally, finally, "Cum, gonna cum!"
     The pressure is released.
     His eyes widen, and he swallows, Adam's apple sliding up and down, stark against his slender neck. My penis falls from his lips, and in the transient passing, the white gloopiness shines distinct upon his red tongue.
     A tremble jolts through my chest, and I soften down into the bed, gasping for breath.
     "Was that good, hmm?" He asks huskily, fingers running through my messy strands.
     "Hah," I pant, "Yeah, good, more. Want more."
     Stretching out my arms, I grip his burning hardness and tilt my head up.
     "Want this, inside."
     Silver eyes widening, he bites on his lip hard, "I'll service you until you can't move, hmm? That what you want dear?"
     My eyes water, and I wrap my arms around his neck, the itch flaming into an inferno within my entrance, "PLeAse~"
     And before I can beg him more, a long finger enters that desperate place behind.
     "You're wet already." He says with an almost shocked tone, domineering eyes flickering to me.
     "Nooo, I'm ju— AH!"
     Two more fingers enters, and the need for something bigger, hotter, longer to fill me up entirely bursts into existence.
     "Eirwen! MOooooree!"
     A gust of wind flips his long hair behind him, and with a hard thrust of his hips, I'm filled up entirely.
     "Ahhhhg!"
     Wet gloopy sounds fill the hot air, again and again, Eirwen thrusts into me, storming eyes fixed on me, not deviating even for a second. The thirst quenches little by little, but with it, pleasure ploughs violently into me until I'm nothing but a pit of honeyed sweetness.
     "Feel strange, Eirwen!" I scream, the honey spreading over my abdomen tighter and tighter, "I feel strange!"
     His thrusts slow but become more forceful, "Where dear?" He pants, gripping my legs high in the air.
     "Hereee~" My fingers tremble over my lower abdomen, "Feels so gooood!"
     Letting one leg down, he intertwines his fingers with mine above the pit of magma, "Can you feel me here? Entering you, again and again?"
     "Yeahh!" I cry, shoulders pushing into the pillows, "So big!"
     His lips lift upwards, and this time there's no strained awkwardness, it's a beautiful, graceful smile full of satisfaction, "Do you like your husband's cock? Does it service you well?"
     "Hick, love, feels good—
     The magma boils and splashes over me completely without any warning. And it's so great, I can't help but jolt and tremble into the sheets. Can't stop, too much, too good.
     "AHHHHhh, hnnng, stopp!"
     Strong arms envelop me, and I lie trembling, glowing eyes devouring me from above.
     "This..." A finger presses against the tip of my penis, and I jolt upwards again, "Dear, are you having a dry orgasm? No cum's coming out."
     Tears trickle down my face; everything's too much, the fire's going to consume me!
     "Help, hick, can't stop!"
     Warm fingers stroke my cheeks, "Shhh, I'm here, don't worry, your husband's here."
     Slowly, the roaring tidal waves fall back to Earth, and my limbs stop their uncontrollable shaking. Eirwen plants one kiss after another over my eyelids, thumb caressing the side of my face.
     "Forgive me dear, I haven't cummed yet."
     And his hips start thrusting in and out again, and with it, I fizzle like bubbles into the rhythm.
     "I'm cumming!" He throws his golden hair up, closes his eyes, and wet warmth explodes within me, completing the itch inside of me.
     A sigh of pleasure trickles from my mouth. Eirwen picks the stray strands of sweat drenched hair from my face, the sharp coldness of his face now softened and flushed.
     "Are you satisfied my dear?"
     His voice breaks another dam within me. The familiar heat wells up inexhaustible into my body, and what else can I do but flop open my arms and look up at the face I love?
     "As you wish my dear," he kisses the whorl of my hair, "I'll fuck you all night long."

-

AN: I'm thinking of drawing some manga scenes for the novel. Comment your favourite scenes to be drawn! I'll pick one to create a little manga scene on, or if (hopefully) there are enough suggestions, we can hold a vote! No smut scenes though, anything else is ok.